Posted: 17 years ago
hey fate
tht was a very good filler part

just waiting for some rocking confrontation btwn ashi n luv 😆 😉

plz cont soon
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
who was the other guy?? was it ranveer by any chance? lovely part...waiting to read the next one.
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey gr8 going fate...and duh huh ofcourse I love ur fic.....can u believe I was awake till 3am reading it.......it was so interesting 👏 👏 👏

but fate this part was too small re.....write a longer one and post it tonight na if possible 😳 

apple14 thumbnail
Beautiful description Fat! I was laughing while picturing Jambwal!
Now the ending was quite intriguiging.....who is this person? Another twist in the tale???
ME-MYSELF thumbnail
Hey it is very nice 😃 but i would love it if you do something about your other fic 😊 . That is the best 👏 so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue it 😊 . I definitely not saying that this one is bad or something, it is just that i like that one more because this one is a bit too serious than the other one 😕 . So, keep writing( both the fics) 😃 .
coolniyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: fate

but please this is a request to evryone,....please keep an open mind abt this fic..as in dont be paranoid abt ashi uv and that they r the ultimate couple ...i know we all love them but read the fic without a biased mind...thats a request

wanna bet? 😆 ur fic is soo good tht im strting to kinda lyk uv luv 😆😆 of course ashi uv is d best but i lyk readin all this uv luv stuff too 😳....tht is kinda the opposite of biased isnt it? 😉😆 ......ur 2 gud a riter yaar 🤗 n plzzz cont soon 😳 and haan thnk u soooooooo mch for lykin my coments 🤗😳

coolniyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: fate

but please this is a request to evryone,....please keep an open mind abt this fic..as in dont be paranoid abt ashi uv and that they r the ultimate couple ...i know we all love them but read the fic without a biased mind...thats a request

wanna bet? 😆 ur fic is soo good tht im strting to kinda lyk uv luv 😆😆 of course ashi uv is d best but i lyk readin all this uv luv stuff too 😳....tht is kinda the opposite of biased isnt it? 😉😆 ......ur 2 gud a riter yaar 🤗 n plzzz cont soon 😳 and haan thnk u soooooooo mch for lykin my coments 🤗😳

coolniyu thumbnail
and yeah evn im curious as to who is this new guy 😕