Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 - Page 26

rakhi_uv thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
👏 brilliant tia....i guess now i hav started understandin love...shes a mixture of tia n ashi...loved this part a lott n i can imagine poor ashi's state 😆 cnt wait to no wht ashi is upto next.....n yuvi i kindof hated him slightly 4 being such a flirt bt its ok if ashi can date so many guys y cant yuvi jus flirt around a bit with sucha hot chick😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apple14 thumbnail
Oh God!!!

fate......I totally loved the ending....it was just too too god! Totally like Ashi!!!
This is one of my fav parts!!!
srkm thumbnail
fab seriously...n the end...man cool...ashi is just the best whtever u say...
continue sooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!
ashi912 thumbnail
v. gud.only one thing to say ashi roxxxxxxxx
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
really cool fate! i read the last 5-6 parts together. The fanfic's realling interesting n unpredictable....

So finally, u wrote the ashi-lavanya face off which I hv been screaming abt since ages huh? 😉 Gr8, am dying 2 read next part.....it'll be interesting 2 see 2 dynamoes facing each othr! 😉 continue soon
fate thumbnail
Lavanya caught her self just in time to save her self from falling flat on her face…she raised her head to face ashi…
Hmmm try to find a different trick okay if u want me to fall flat coz this trick is sooooo junior high..i mean it's the oldest trick in the book…got that red hair…by the way your laces r undone…
as ashi lowered her head to check lavanya's finger hit ashis nose…
tsk tsk tsk…that's wat the most prehistoric trick in the book…I cant really believe u fell for it…
y u…
ashi..bas ..yuvi spoke up…knowin both of the girls he knew exactly where this convo wud lead..
love tum chalo naah…
uv literally dragged lavanya from the scene…
they walked for sometime…
umm yuvi can we sit for a while…please…I kinda sprained my leg….u know wen I tried to gain my balance…u knoe wen I was about to fall..
sure….lets sit there….uv said pointing to one of the benches which lined maurya…
as both of them sat down….lavanya took of her boots and started slowly rotating her leg…uv grinned….lavanya had the best pairs of legs uv had ever seen…long almost like a race horse's
maurya has a nice way of welcoming students..u know by tripping them…
uv grimaced …its not like dat ashi..that red haired girl…who thori si actually totally wacked out hai…but she is not bad..uv added quickly defending ashi…who bas u know kabhi kabhi….but her heart is totally in the rite place..infact wen u ll get to know her better u will really start like her…ashi hain hi aisi…difficult not to love….
Hmmm….intresting…by the way have u lost something??
Umm no..
Are u sure???not even this??lavanya said taking out a blue colour ring box..
Yeh kya hai…wait r u proposing me???shud nt it be the other way round…shud I not give u the ring..
Oh la la…sweets I am not proposing ….go ahead open it..
Uv took the box and opened it…starin at him was the ring he had so lovingly saved…
He looked at with so much love that love's heart almost stopped beatin…if he loves this ring soo much then I wonder how much he must love the prson..i never even knew so much love cud exist in one prsn…lavanya thot…
She is really lucky…
Who???uv asked ..lavanyas voice brought him back to reality….
The girl who u love…
Ohh its nothing like that..
Really???love looked at uv with disbelief
Well she is history…
And still u love her???
No..i don't love her…not any more atleast….i did once though…but ya still this ring is very special to me …thank u so much for bringin it back…
Wat happened???wat went soo wrong that it was over..
Well v had promised her that we wud be together forever..study together…walk together on all roads of life..
Then??
Well a guy on the bike took her away..i think she preferred the bike from walkin…
Lavanya laughed out… hmmm… I am impressed not everyone can laugh their pain away…
Wat abt u ??? love..boy frnd??
Hmm..naah..i think I am too scared to face a break up…actually I don't believe in love…I mean dating and all that is kool..but love and that trash is sooo not me…
Y???u r the first prsn I ve met who does not believe in love..
Well I don't believe in stuff that does not exist..
Love exists…
Really where???u mean getting a boy frnd then acting all moony eyed and dazed is love???or may be u knoe sproutin love poem and then sayin all those corny lines is love???or may be sleepin together??is that wat u call love?? I don't..i call that stupidity…love brings more pain and problems than laughter…and I have enuff of problems without love interferrin..i have fun without getting attached that's kool…and ok lets assume u love the prsn a lot but wat guarantee do u have that the other prsn will love u too???that means u ll be left with a broken heart….i mean tell me one love story that turned out good…
May be love in the true sense does not exist today….not in the 21st century but earlier it did..
No..uv it never did…is a wife being burnt alive on a man's pier love??or a child being married to a old man love??? Or is givin money so that some one get rid of a girl..so that she can get married love???no uv…love never existed never will…
Come on…okay ur mom…I am sure u love ur mom and ur mom loves u….
Wat do u know abt my mom uv…????/ she left me wen I was 7 with just a note…
Lavanya took out a note from her purse…and gave it to uv….
"Nights will end in days……
Spring will follow winter…
A rainbow will light after every rain…
But…
U will always be alone…unhappy."
Uv read it and looked at lavanya unable to say anything…for he knew how she felt…
I keep it with me as a reminder to myself for hatred I feel for her…. She was wrong neither a I alone nor am I unhappy…
U never met her???as in try to find where she was??
O ya..i did…I thot she wud be happy to c me…but no..she was with her boy friend…and she was upset to c me..coz accordin to her I reminded her of her biggest mistake and dat I was the one who had been the chains that took away her freedom…and it was quite obvious she hated me…
Uv looked at lavanya..his eyes filled with respect..somehow he felt that the pain was good for her..she had become stronger due to it…
I normally don't say these stuff to neone….i don't know y I am telling u…I mean the onli ppl who knows abt this are my friends who have known me since I was a kid…
Ummm….lavanya…I know wat I ll say is very corny and clich but ever since I ve met u I feel I ve seen u somewhere as In I know u..i ve known u for ages…u seem sooo famaliar ….as in u….
Lavanya placed her finger on yuvis lips…I know exactly wat u mean,,,

Edited by fate - 17 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bloddy brilliant fate! I knew tht lavanya or love wasn't gonna fall 4 ashi's trick.

Tht ring thingy was amazing! da best of the chapter!

but i hv a question, if love doesent believe in love then how come she was so affected by d love in yuvi's eyes when he saw tht ring? 😉 😆
nitz_rocks thumbnail
u fate this is niyati a newbie.......
but want to tell u that u seriously write awesome..... nic fiction....plz plz continur soon..... and i liked the character lavanya and as i read now want to tell u that keep it up and continue asap.....
infinte cheers to u....
👏
kmilw thumbnail
cool
tumhara jadoo chal gaya
i mean likhne ka jadoo
coolniyu thumbnail
omg tia.....wat a chpter.....agree with masi tht ring part was 😳
ur ryt yuvi madly luvs the person whom tht ring is meant for...😳😳😳
awesome as usual continue soon 👏😊