Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellraiser thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
veryy well ritten...esp dat part abt eton....
hmm..y do i get the feeling dat sum of loves views are actually ur views...i mean xpressing ur feelins thru love...
coz both of u r of d same wild type...weird but still likeable
fate thumbnail
weird.....wild....well sindhu i thot i cud hear some better adjectives...likeable??????
make those lovable awesome full on rockin mind blowin etc etc...
just kiddin
well lavanya and me r quite similar....and many of our views do match..we even like the same guy 😉
devilangel thumbnail
its just awesome..... and yea even tho i dont know you.. it seems as if lavanya were you
srkm thumbnail
yes fate (tia) u seem similar to luv becoz i beleive tht wht u write always reflects ur league of thoughts...n ya u created a new character n its bond to be similar 2 u...

gr8 again...well ill only say...i like the way ur every part is as gud as the previous one...hard to decide which is the best...or shall we say its yet to come!!

waitin anxious!!
saff thumbnail
WOW dats all i cn say cz m outta wrds 😳
nxt prt asapp 😳
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fate

firstly thanx all those ppl who wrote all those awesome stuff for me...esp mads(my sweetest and bestest friend on if),srkm..really loved wat u said....sry dont know ur name...and everyone else..i am not disapearin netime soon..
and ya....sindhu i think our thots move in the same way...i leave it to dat...uv love..hmmmm

Awwwwww........u dont need to thank me sweety!!!!😃 Coz I wrote wat's the truth!!!!

Neways....as usual...this part is awesome!!!!👏 Way to go!!!! And I think I'm loveing lavanya more n more....and I loved the way u wrote their conversations too.......really cute....😳😳😳 Somewat like yuvi n ashi......

Gr8....and continue soon......😃

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
real gud tia, i liked d last line d best, it was well thot of
rakhi_uv thumbnail
very nice fate luved uv's n love's conversation......dunno where its goin to lead tho??? bt i hope 4 da best .... cont soon
coolniyu thumbnail
ohh wooooow!!
tia its jsr brilliant re 👏
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez continue soon 😃
Neetaldesai thumbnail
oh tia
i just wanted to say you are awesomeeeeeeeeee 👏
write the next part soon 😊