Frequent Posters

coolniyu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
woooooooow fate its brilliant 😳
me cant wait till ashi n love meet 😆😈
continue soooooooooooon na 😳
hellraiser thumbnail
how sweet...u know wat..akchelli i wudnt mind if luv nd yuvi were 2 gether instead of ashi nd yuvi...coz ive nvr believed in the soulmates thingy....
neway as u said she has her faults...quite glaring ones at dat..but she is quite likeable...
s_aangel thumbnail
oh god luv thinkin lke this abt a guy.....knew however she may but she really cant ignore yuvi 😳 😳 😳 an yes she cudnt stop admirin him so cuteeeee 😳 .

the conversation b/w the to was very cute.....dunno but i somehow feel they luk gud together in this part....jus imaginin....

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey....its really awesome!!!!! 👏

Wher had u disappeared to all of a sudden????? 😕

Neways....I love the way the story's shaping up....and just like others....cant wait for Ashi and Lavanya to meet..... 😉 😉 Edited by mads - 18 years ago
Dead devil thumbnail
Hey ...

Lovely part ...... Amazing 👏 👏 👏

Just love d story...... nd m 2 waiting for ashi nd love to meet.. 😉
saff thumbnail
wowwwwwwww tiaaaaaaaaaa SUPERSUFI 😳 👏
i jst luved d end in wich uv asks so hw much do i get???
dt ws really nice i really luved it 😳
continueee soonnnnnn n dn dissapear agen 😳
rakhi_uv thumbnail
actually lavanya seems quite an interesting gal 4 uv.....who will help uv improve to some extent nd whom uv too can improve coz i guess only uv has the charm to woo a gal whos been in london all her life nd who hates everything abt india n indians...whos arrogant so blunt yet very likeable.....a step ahead of ashi too
she seems the perfect person 4 him at this moment in ur fic......n cant wait to no how will ashi deal wid lavanya........ u'v created a very strong n beautiful person like lavanya n i like her very much 👏
gr8 part n cont soon ok dnt disappear 😃
srkm thumbnail
fate brilliant again...n ur right...not all like luv's character but i surely do...becoz its so damn unique...for example...tht time when she wished at the dimest star so there were more chances of her wish being fulfilled...wow!!! tht line says a lot abt her...i mean she is surely unique...we all r but well she is something diff man...her thinking n views differ than most of others...but at the same time she treats every1 equally...for her one1 is big or small...rich or poor...but yes she does put them in class n grades but of her know...she doesnt judge ppl by their appearence but their potential...selfish she sure is but we all human r n thts wht makes the imperfect lavanya perfect!!!

continue fast!
fate thumbnail

So miss lavanya rathore u don't stay in mumbai…. Do u ???
Nopes I stay in eton,London….and I am stuck in this inferno called India…away from paradiso….
Why do u hate India so much???
Lavanya stopped suddenly…she looked at uv for a long time and then slowly said…her voice choked with emotions…I don't hate India uv…I respect Indians..infact I can bet on this dat I knoe just as much as u do abt Indian history if not more..i love India..but yuvraj home is where the heart is..my heart is in eton….and everyone feels homesick..call me a fanatic…yes I one may be but eton is my idenity…and my frnds r my family…and here I am away from them…every moment I spend here I cant help but wonder if every one is all rite there..i mean I hope no one is sick….i hope vic does not fall into any trouble and anna o god I hop she doesnot trust someone who ll hurt her…and..suddenly love stopped..she giggled nd looked at uv…. U shud have stopped me I was borin u….
Yuvi pushed a lock of his wet hair back ….hmmm u dint bore me..infact wat u said really touched me…btw all my frnds call me yuvi…u can however call me sweetheart,darling,honey yuvi added with a wink…..
Lavanya smirked….i think for the moment I ll stick to uv…
U broke my heart….uv said feigning a heartbreak……..
My frnds call me love…
Love..hmm ..i think I am in love with u ..
Lavanya laughed…hmm… nice it wud have original too if I had not that heard that a zillion times….
Hmm..tell me some thing were u born arrogant….or is it a developed talent of yours???
Arrogant???who me???? I am exetremely humble and I am so proud of that fact…
So mr yuvi do u just attend borin parties or do u do something else to???
Well….i am a student at maurya college..dats one of the most elite college of mumbai…and I am the president of the student council….
President..impressive..tell me was flirtin an imp quality of being a president???
Not really…but it helps..a lot…uv added smiling
Hmmmm……hey waut a second..did u say..maurya college…
Ahan..y??
Holy satan……I am goin to join that college too…
Uv beamed…c I knew that we were soulmates and made for each other….
Absolutely right ….we r Romeo Juliet reincarnated….neways that's my car..i ll go now…
Lavanya opened her purse and took out her car keys…
U SMOKE????
Love smirked..nopes I use the cigarettes to lite up gasoline….btw do u know that its ungentlemanly ….????
Miss..u r no lady..
Well behaved women rarely make history..
So u want to make history…
No uv I want to make the future…..
Uv smiled…..and looked at lavanya with admiration…..he was taken aback at wat he saw..for the playful look in loves eyes was replaced by a fire of a fierce ambition…
Uv bent and kissed loves hand gently..good bye see u tomorrow…
As lavanya walked away….uv softly whispered…palat..agar yein palati then she likes me..palat..
Y shud I turn??? Love thot I never turn back..i did not even turn bck and look at eton ..then y shud I turn back???? Wats rong with me??? I guess I had to much to drink…
She sat in the car and stunned she stared at her side view mirror….for their stood in front of her …..in the reflection stood uv..it was as if her mirror as telling her that in her future uv wud play a very important role…smiling she raised her hand to touch uv s image but as she was about to touch it….uv walke away…she drew her hands away…..it was as if some one was telling her that uv wud never be hers….
Uv walked away but he turned back to see her …but the moment he turned the car sped away..uv dint know y but that moment his heart broke…pin chked his throat..it was an omen….

Edited by fate - 18 years ago
fate thumbnail
firstly thanx all those ppl who wrote all those awesome stuff for me...esp mads(my sweetest and bestest friend on if),srkm..really loved wat u said....sry dont know ur name...and everyone else..i am not disapearin netime soon..
and ya....sindhu i think our thots move in the same way...i leave it to dat...uv love..hmmmm