Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhi_uv thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well i no its fer fate bt u'v made a mark on every1 whos liked lavanya.......all i wanna say is tht lavanya may b catty bt shes nt bitchy..... she wont bitch behind some1's back rather wud tell it to the person on face...... nd so far who has she treated as dirt? there is certain arrogance in her way of speaking bt she hasnt treated ne person as dirt....... if ur talking abt her opinion on india nd indians then i guess it will change with time....v'll hav to wait 4 it!   šŸ˜Š
hellraiser thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakhi_uv

she wont bitch behind some1's back rather wud tell it to the person on face.   šŸ˜Š

xactly...sumtimes its just kinder 2 nt say nethin.....even if its the truth....
luk...no offence meant 2 ne of lavanyas fans( i shud make tht manyšŸ˜†)..but tht was just my opinion...nd its well fates fic..shes free 2 write wat she likes...
fate thumbnail
hey every one sry for the delay.........
infact i am so bz that cud not come online today i am comin online from my sir laptop.....coz was missin the forum...but will be back soon..in a day or two..i thimk the drama will be more or less stabaliseed by then....
and sindhu i ll give an answer but now i am in a hurry ...
all i ll say is that i am really happy with the remark..........be back soon...please dont forget the fic...
love tia aka fate
rakhi_uv thumbnail
v wont 4get da fic tia..... bt v may 4get u šŸ˜† šŸ˜† šŸ˜†

miss u šŸ¤— & ur fic

write soon
coolniyu thumbnail
aww fate its k w8in forya to continue šŸ¤—
n i still love lovešŸ˜³ i agree with sindhu's n rakhis views but minus pts overlooked i still lub love šŸ˜³šŸ˜ƒ
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aweosme liked d last part n down came d rain
ps--ritzie u finnliy changed ur id šŸ˜‰
fate thumbnail
The rain lashed against themā€¦.the wind blew against them making it difficult for uv to walk..uv picked up his head and glanced at the persona walkin beside himā€¦.there was something in her that drew him to herā€¦..just the way magnet attracts iron fillingsā€¦.she is not beautiful in the usual sense uv thotā€¦but she is gorgeousā€¦.uv looked at her with great interestā€¦..her looks were more arresting..more stunning than beautifulā€¦.her hair which uv smilingly noted had thin streaks of pink and blue was dark..like a widow s veilā€¦it was piled on top of her head with lil curlz lining her faceā€¦..her hairdo emphasized on her oval face and high cheek bonesā€¦..her dusky complexion was complemented by the golden glittersā€¦.her face was not flawlessā€¦.her nose was a lil bit too longā€¦.just a lilā€¦but it was her eyes that made all the differenceā€¦.they were large and doe shapedā€¦..but a lot of girls had beautiful eyesā€¦.it was the look behind it that made it so special..there was a look of recklessnessā€¦ā€¦a glint of danger and mischiefā€¦.and the glimmer of arrogance and prideā€¦her eyes commanded a sort of respect..it demanded a freedomā€¦.there was something in it that made people look at her stare at her ā€¦make their mouths run dry ā€¦ā€¦.a sense of mystery hung around herā€¦.in fact uv realized if she did not have those eyes she wud be quite ordinaryā€¦..not uglyā€¦.but just pretty ..a kind of prettiness which ppl cud easily forgetā€¦.uv s eyes traveled down and he noted again that she had a lovely beautiful figure..not at all stick thinā€¦.nor was their any sign of flabā€¦..she was curvaceousā€¦.and with her golden gownā€¦which was dangerously low cut wet it stuck around her makin her more----
So how much did I get???
Uv looked startling at lavanyaā€¦.on lavanyas slightly pouted lips was curved into a highly amused smileā€¦.
Sorry..i did not get u
Lavanya grinned and saidā€¦.yuvraj I asked u how much I got..i mean the way u were looking at me I thot u were rating me ā€¦ā€¦. So I wanted to knoe how much I gotā€¦..
Yes..umm I mean no..i was not rating u ā€¦..i was justā€¦uv blushed furiously and looked downā€¦..here take my coatā€¦he said removing itā€¦
Lavanya with a fake face of innocence askedā€¦ummm yuvrajā€¦y?????
Yuvi looked at herā€¦.blushing again..well u r totally wetā€¦
So?????I live in London honey..its always raining there..so a lil rain doesnot bother meā€¦.i am ok
U may be okay but ur dress is not ā€¦.
Hmmmā€¦..y u don't like itā€¦.u must be the first guy on earth who does not like seeā€”
Lavanya stopped midwayā€¦took the coat and put it onā€¦.
She looked at uv ā€¦.she looked down smilinglyā€¦ā€¦..i forgot that people still blushed and dat too a guyā€¦.how sweet.ā€¦she thot ā€¦she looked at uv againā€¦.he was charming she cud not deny dat..there was a stange boyish thing abt himā€¦..he had a lovely smileā€¦full of love , warmth and happinessā€¦.lovely curly hair which emphasized his rockstar looksā€¦.warm eyesā€¦..lavanya softly sighedā€¦.he was definitely a looker but I have been with even more handsome guys they never effected me like thisā€¦..hmmm there is something different ..something
special about himā€¦.
So how much did I get??
Hearing this lavanya threw her head back and laughed

Edited by fate - 18 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good fate! šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ I just hope you don't suddenly disappear like u did last time šŸ˜‰

So lavanya n yuvi are hitting it off! Well, lets see what happens next!
fate thumbnail
sry for being late......

i was a bit caught up with the drama..neways now i am back

first of all sindhu thanx for reading.....
and yes ...well i created lavanya....with her flaws,,,i never wanted her to be a miss perfect..i wanted her to be arrogant,rude yet havin her heart at the rite place...and now i c..that one hand ppl like her a lot and others who dont..........which basically a key characteristic of hers..u can love her or hate her but u cant ignore her............btw...i think as the fic proceeds a lot of her personality will be explained...

and rakhee...........thanx soooooo much for that support!!!!!!!!

and yes sindhu white wine does go with fish very well..its just that i hate fish ssssssoooooooo much that i did not rite it...
šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜‰
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's really good yet again tia, it's really good, looks like luv's a rival in disguise getting ready for ashi