Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhi_uv thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey fate i wish shrishti let u handle the show..... šŸ˜ƒ y dnt u ask her to jus go thru ur fic nd hav a look at ur fan following? šŸ˜‰

write soon......
neelakshi1985 thumbnail
u write very well šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ
keep it up--ur fic makes up 4 wot remix as a sewrial lacks šŸ˜³ šŸ˜³
fate thumbnail
Lavanya looked up thru the wide brim of her hat she stared at the skyā€¦.it was a sunny dayā€¦ā€¦ā€¦it was weird ā€¦..it hardly ever stopped drizzling in London and today the sun was shininā€¦was it some kind of an omenā€¦no it meant something elseā€¦but wat was it..as she sat in the black limo..as she sped past the golf course ,the lacrosse gounds,the football field,the lakes, far away the eton building the swimming pools,the tennis grounds,the stabblesā€¦ā€¦.it was as if as she rode past them she rode down her memory laneā€¦ā€¦her first day wen she was a toddlerā€¦.the innumerable datesā€¦the shows..her band gigsā€¦.partiesā€¦fightsā€¦.everything
STAN..stop the carā€¦.
The car came to a halt and she got downā€¦.she cud not believe that she was leavinā€¦leavin etonā€¦eton was not a skoolā€¦it was her identityā€¦.she lit a cigarette with her trembling handā€¦ā€¦ a lone tear betrayed her I am so happy look and fell from her eyesā€¦..she shut her eyes tightlyā€¦and stopped the other tear droplets that threatened to fallā€¦..she did not believing in cryin ..she believed in avengingā€¦..i ll have my revenge..dad..i will she silently vowedā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
But now she had no choice but to leaveā€¦..she put on her dark shadesā€¦looked at eton once more and got up into the care..without givin a second glance ā€¦wat had to be doneā€¦had to be done..one must not waste time on stupid emotionsā€¦.she was not just someone elseā€¦..dad will regret this..he will regret everything he has ever done to meā€¦..
STANā€¦lets goā€¦

The man across the isle leant forward to catch a better glimpse at the girl's legsā€¦.lavanya smirkedā€¦..she did not mindā€¦.in her short tight leopard print skirt and even tighter black top if a guy did not look at her then she wud have minded but the stares she got the moment she entered the craft satisfied herā€¦.the guy sittin next to her stared at her asif he cud not believe his good luckā€¦.he openly stared at her..infact continued to stare at herā€¦..and made lame attempts to start a conversationā€¦.

The plane landedā€¦.the airhostess near the door was wishing everyone a pleasant stay at mumbai..hoped to c everyone again ā€¦ā€¦..as she turned to love to say the same thingsā€¦.lavanya sweetly smiled and saidā€¦a pleasant stay in mumbai?India..i don't think so..i am not used to dirt, mosquitoes and prehistoric lifestyle and about flyin with u again ..i don't think so.i mean every moment I was fearin for my life,the pilot is completely amateur and the food u served was disastrousā€¦.i mean my dog gets better food that thatā€¦and ya next time remember red wine goes with red meat and white wine goes with chicken and vealā€¦and whiskey is never served before the beerā€¦
With that she walked offā€¦ā€¦..the bright sun hurt her eyesā€¦.damn the sunā€¦.
She looked directly at the sun and scowledā€¦welcome to India loveā€¦.try not to kill urself with the happinessā€¦.and just take it easy ur main aim is to just leave this damned country unscratched and alive ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦land of mystics and loooveā€¦lets c india wat do u have in store for meā€¦..hmph and if love is all u have then get lost coz that's one trick I am not fallin forā€¦..at a distance she saw someone who shud have bin famaliar to her but for destiny was a stranger
Edited by fate - 18 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing!!!!!!!!!! great continuation yaar! u cant help but like lavanya!!! ur original characters r always interesting! Let'see see who she meets! šŸ˜‰

Now as she's in mumbai n maurya, things will be damn interesting! Lets see what's ashi's reaction! šŸ˜‰
fate thumbnail
ok so no one reads it....some times i wonder y i care to write these stupid fics..i am sooooooooo sad...no commentz?????
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww fate its mindblasting n faaaaantabulous šŸ˜³
funky n crazy thumbnail
fab..awesum..amazin....superb.outta the world šŸ‘
coolniyu thumbnail
šŸ˜³
fate ur da best i lubbbbbbbbbb ur fic re its jst toooooo good šŸ¤—
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey tia.....it rocks!!!šŸ‘

And dont worry abt the comments yaar...it so happens that we do read ur fic....but sometimes r unable to post comments due to some reasons or the other....but that doesn't mean that we are no longer interested in it......šŸ˜ƒ

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
don't be sad, tia, ur fic is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy good, i luv it, i wish i cud write dat well šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘