God .....how many packs does lavanya smoke in a day?? šŸ˜† šŸ˜†

But I have already started loving her šŸ˜‰

Gr8 job so far fate šŸ‘ Bring her 2 India asap šŸ˜›

Edited by maxliz - 18 years ago
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey luv.....can u plz pass me some of ur talent????šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Seriously Tia...this rocked!!! Lavanya Rocks!!! The character's just amazing....I hope this one's not a split personality like tory....šŸ˜‰ But the way u've described her is just awesome....I really loved it!!!

Keep it up....šŸ‘ N continue soon.....šŸ˜ƒ

P.S. And yeah....I think ur eggjams are over...so u can send a PM now....rite??šŸ˜‰ Just kidding!!!šŸ˜†

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really great part tia!!! šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

bring lavanya to india....it'll be interesting to see what happens! šŸ˜ƒ
saff thumbnail
AWSOME luved it šŸ‘ .............
fate thumbnail

Hey profsā€¦ā€¦..\
Pick up that book turn to page 392 and start readingā€¦
Lavanya..pouted a lilā€¦.but without sayin started reading it outā€¦.
To everything there is a season,and a time for
Every purpose under heavenā€¦..a time to be
Bornā€¦..a time to cast away stones,and a
Time to gather stones togetherā€¦ā€¦.a time to
Embrace, and a time to rerain from embracingā€¦ā€¦

Tell me something..i am leaving tomorrow and may not ever return again and all u can think about is the bible????????? Y do I forget u are a priest???

Loveā€¦ā€¦.there is something to learn from those linesā€¦ā€¦..
I am sure profsā€¦..there is something to learn from everything even playboy magsā€¦..
Professor renolds laughed outā€¦ā€¦sit down sweetyā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
I know I ve been telling u the same thing thousand times over but I ll try once moreā€¦ā€¦everyone in this world..the swingers and the idealists,the puritians and the prostitutes,the frigid and the promiscuous,,the male chauvinists and the woman s liberators,whether they read brownings or playboys, whether they watch walt Disney movies or they watch the latest erotica moviesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦they r all looking for one thing..the put up with the worlds pain just one thingā€¦for loveā€¦ā€¦..and your prsn who runs away from itā€¦..ur the first prsn I ve come across who detests the feeling of loveā€¦y lavanya?? Look around u .the world is not as bad as u thinkā€¦ā€¦..

Rite ..prof s.. u want me to fall in love with this prsn ..then act all lovesickā€¦love him blindlyā€¦then wait for himā€¦..sacrifice my dreamsā€¦give up my freedom for himā€¦and den wat ???one day he gets up and realizes he does not love meā€¦..and den he leaves me ā€¦..all alone and then wat???????I ll cry and den one day I ll c another guy and ill realize oh no I dint love him I love this new guy and den its starts againā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..no profs I don't believe in loveā€¦.i believe in myselfā€¦in my dreamsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦in my freedomā€¦I don't believe in this so called word called loveā€¦.i don't believe in sacrificing my dreams..i don't want to cry and waste my time .i am happy the way I am..really happyā€¦ā€¦.
Are u????????
Wat do u mean by that????
I mean r u really happy?????happy with yourselfā€¦happy with ur life???
Ofcourse ..i am ā€¦I am the most popular girl in etonā€¦.i rule this skoolā€¦..i am a successful modelā€¦..i am a rockstarā€¦ā€¦I can get ne guy I want..wat more can any girl want??????
I don't get itā€¦..u r name means love and u don't believe in it
My name does not mean love ā€¦lavanya means graceā€¦ā€¦.ppl call me loveā€¦..
Have u ever thot yā€¦..
No ..i ve not ..i have better things to doā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
Love..all I ask u ..is that give India a chanceā€¦everything happens for a reasonā€¦..for everything there is a season..maybe this is your season to learn something newā€¦.something differentā€¦..so that u can stop being so cynicalā€¦and startbelievin in life and happinessā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..may be this journey has something in sore 4 uā€¦ā€¦
Every journey ends in lovers meetin a wise mans son doth knoeā€”shakespeareā€¦..profsā€¦ā€¦these stuff sound really nice in books and Shakespeare and poetryā€¦.real life is differentā€¦ā€¦ā€¦eton is wat I live forā€¦ā€¦.eton is my home..nothing can keep me away from itā€¦. ā€¦ā€¦.i ll be backā€¦ā€¦. and about a chance life never gave me a second chance nor did god so y shud I give themā€¦ā€¦.good bye profsā€¦.we will meet soonā€¦.. half the worlds problem is becoz of loveā€¦.if thre was no love then there wud be no problems
Your packings done?????
The girls r doin itā€¦ā€¦.
Love ā€¦u never change do u???/ always makin others do ur workā€¦ā€¦.
Come on profsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦I must get some benefits of being the most popular girl and I ve done a lot for them to..wen nobody did nething for themā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
I knoe loveā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.lavanya u r very special to me.. I hope one day u will learn to hopeā€¦till then best of luckā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
He got up ā€¦hugged lavanyaā€¦ā€¦..and watched her leave..and walk awayā€¦..in a ay he admired he strengthā€¦and in a way feared itā€¦coz often its his strength leads to ones destructionā€¦ā€¦.
Edited by fate - 18 years ago
vitak thumbnail
its so different šŸ˜Š so beautiful šŸ‘
ritika_roxx thumbnail
hey tia, i kno i hv praised u durin d chat also but i cant help myself. the fanfic is soo beautifully written. lavanya is a real character šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰ it is a rockin fic n keep on writin. i cud seriously feelin evrythin goin on in d fic while readin it (well i do get engrossed in evrythin i red but i cud feel wid lavanya šŸ˜Š ) keep writin
ritika
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey i am strted to like lavanya more den ashi hey bhaggu mujhe kyaa ho raha hai nice part fate šŸ˜³
ritz_ashiyuvi thumbnail
i...umm...well really dont know what to say

i basically hav no idea regarding what to say

coz whatever i want to say...is the combined version of wat te others hav already said before me

so there are no more words left for me to comment

except that i LOVE this fic....and that girl lavanya...represents, what most of us are like today

kudos to u fate(i like this name better..it adds an aura to the fic)...for bringing out that character so well...

i am afraid..i am starting to like her more than ashi yuvi

and lastly..plzzz cotinue.....