& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 - Page 6

Posted: 18 years ago
wow its brilliant yaar 👏 i luved this part 😳 lavanya is sooooooo intresting 😃 cont soon 😳
luv it luv it luv it luv n luv it 😆 😆 😆 .......... fate ur awsome yaar u riteeeeeeeeeeeeee sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo well ..... 👏
keep it up tia!
You are an awesome writer!
God please help me…….yuvi thot..i need answers were r u wen I need u???????? god please do something I cant take this nemore….everything is so messed up..please god put everything back in its place

As lavanya walked through the corridors of eton ppl stared ….. she was drippin wet….any other girl wud look lil a drowned rat in her state but she looked if possible even more hotter…her wet hair hung around her tousled ,her eyeliner was smudged but it made her looked only more mysterious …she walked with her head held high and her arrogant bored look in place…….she knew all eyes were on her but she did nt care she was too angry ………hey love…..without even looking at the prsn she just nodded…..love….love wait up…some one shouted ..she turned …simone….wats it????
Love its just that professor Reynolds wants to meet u…..
Ok…simone.. thanx……
She walked ahead….and a girl crossed her way…and then stopped and turned towards lavanya…
Well well well if its not the heiress………. look ……..tell me love y r u all wet?????huh?????//was nt their water in your room tht u had to take a bath in the open???I mean that's really cheap even by your standards…..
Lila buzz off I am in real bad mood ok??
Bad mood sweetheart??????but I am in a great mood..i mean u r leavin …can it get it better than this???????
Lila my girl…..u knoe y I am in a bad mood??cause u crossed my path nd everyone knoes wen u cross someones path then its considered to be worse luck than a cat crossing someones path…and abt ur happiness …dnt be too happy coz I ll be back soon………noe move outta my way……
Love???y??///u got to meet ur professor lover????tell me how did u fall so low??I mean even our religion lecturer….. tell me r goin on a hot hot date with him rite???wats he givin u as your farewell gift????????
Gift??????hmmm I don't know…..but I ll probably have a hot date now…..well I mean I gotta make up for the romantic disasters like u …don't i…..and ya miss snooty pants….if u r so great wat the hell were u doin in ray's room all nite??????I am sure nothing …I mean which guy wud give u a second glance….and ya……y did drew dump u????????shud I tell everyone here??????no ..i wont I am not that bad..

and ya guys while away do me a favour……find out the answer to this question….who is lila's dad??????……every one started laughing at lavanyas statement……….
Miss lavanya rathore ….don't be so conceited coz one day u ll realize that u r no one….don't be so happy coz one day this over confidence of urs..this I don't care attitude…. this pride……. will be ur down fall….. and ya keep that perfect mask in place…..and another thing one day wen a guy will break ur heart and wen u r love will go unrequited u ll know wat love is……….
Ooohhhhhh lila I am so scared …wat will u do now???black magic or voodoo???and no guy can resist me so forget about heart breaks and babes chill….nothing will happen to me…….and worry about your self coz……
Love forget it…..
Lavanya looked around and saw her best friend standing…
Marc wat ????????
Love….she is cryin….leave her alone….she is a loser..u ve made ur point now lets go……
Lavanya gave the last glance at lila and walked away………………….

great going tia.luved both the parts
👏

lavanya's so rude.will she fall 4 yuvi once in maurya?i hope not

hey fate wht shud i say??? i cant think of anythin rite now cos this is way beyond jus words 👏

but u know wht i still say its "beautiful" cos i luv this word....its so simple but yet says it all an this word a/c to me is "apt" 4 u r fic an u too... 😃     i actually feel like i am in england at this point of time...

fate i think this will be my last comment to this fic...cos i have my xams approachin....its really sad tht i cant post very often 4 the next 20days...i'll try readin it but i'll post pages together 😆 as soon as i am done with my xams....

i am gonna miss lavanya 4 some time now 😆 an i also hope i don miss much of u r fic...

luv sonia 😛 😛
woah.its awesome .that lavanya is so rude.hope uv doesnt fall for her.aweome fic.u write very well.u can become an authoress when u grow up.i mean it.
👏 u right really well.....continue asap 👏
wow......lavanya seems to be great opponent for ashi huh? all the rude things she's saying 😉

great job.....lavanya's such an interesting character!!! 👏 👏 👏
srkm wrote:
seriously fate ur too good....excellent is not the word...but im a bit confused...i mean wht's eton??...r the new chracters frm reblede???....
culd u just explain a bit....

but wow!!!!ur writing skills...way to cool fate....totally sufi!!!!
continue asap plzzzz

fate wrote:

thanx o much.........eton is a skool in london and if i say its a skool then i am degradin it its a town .....its huge........prince charlz went there ......if maurya is 4 elite then eton is 4 super elites..........and no the characters r not from rebelde.they r purely figments of my imagintion,.........

and avani thanx.............

and everyone thanx again...........it really puts me on the top of the world

thkz for clearinf my doubt....well this part was......i dont hv words....u seem to be getting better n better....
waitin for the next part fate..(tia)