India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60

fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged

hey guys...........long time huh........????????well my exams arent still over...but seriously if i c my science textbook again i ll seriously puke...so i thot i wud post  this fic..which i had started quite some time back.......

The idea of this fanfic occurred to me while I sat to write babescape today…..so even to me the story line is quite vague,……so if in place u think the story is crap….PLEASE TELL ME SO……….              Ur comments mean the most to me…..but somehoe I have a feeling that this story is gonna be kind of nice……….

Have u ever fallen in love???????????ok lets forget about love….have u ever wanted someone…..wanted as in desire????????no iam not talking about the carnal meaning of the word desire…..not lust but want……..ok now I am sure that  I am confusing u guys…..ok imagine………imagine that the person u wanted more than anyone else…..is standin rite in front of u….and he or she is calling to u……and that prsn is telling u that he loves u……..more than everything and anything…..he is telling u all those words u dreamt only in the wildest and the most coveted dreams……wat wud u do???????????????run to him????????be with him….????????tell him that u love him too??????are u sure????????????ask ur self……wud u still love him?????wud u still want him that bad????????wud u run to him and forget about all ur other relations????????

In the year 1987 a very popular song created waves all over the world…..i don't recall the singer..it was one those songs which became more famous than the singer……

The song started with the lines….i don't want wat I cant have….. and I totally disagree with the singer…I guess she was the only one who feels this way…we humans always want wat we cant have……so my question is wud u still want ur dream guy/gal if u got him/her??????

So…………. fate presents………

And down came the rain…. 

…… my latest fanfic…….

Edited by fate - 22 September 2006 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ME-MYSELFBUBLAI

fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Falling in love was never on their propaganda….they did not even know each other.. the were not even meant for each other…yet they fell in love….its as one of those love stories that were never meant to be ….. it was as if cupid had made a mistake…..but the mistake was so beautiful…it was as if both of them were waiting for that moment….not all love stories have a perfect ending…but in this story even the imperfections were perfect…….they came from two worlds yet it was as if they had lived two parallel lives….for those few days they spent together it was magic but then magic is often just Illusions…an illusion created by fate….it was destiny…for both of them fall in love and then leave each other….sometimes we r just not supposed to be in love …some love stories never die….sometimes some people r best left as stangers…to her love was just a word….a golden cage ..something that tied her down..something that took away from her the most important thing… her freedom……….and he had learnt the hard way that love was not just rainbows and and laughter but compromise and a a lot of difficulties………and they taught each other the meaning of love…….

Edited by fate - 16 March 2006 at 2:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4lifeBUBLAI

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:18am | IP Logged
awesome......this is amazing stuff Clap Clap Clap.....u r so talented fate.....the way u write can leave anyone speechless
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Finally!!!!!Big smile I missed u sooooooooooo much tia!!!!

And wat can I say abt this fic!!! Its AWESOME!!!!!!!Clap No amount of claps r enough for them!!! I really loved it a lot!!!!Big smile And the way u expressed it..... the expressions...the words usedespecially the line'it was as though cupid had made a mistake....but the mistake was so beautiful!'this line is sooo beautiful!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEvrything...is so amazing!!!! Too Good!!!!

And u r my inspiration!!Big smile

U know wat....u r sooooo talented....I guess I've told this to u millions of times...but still will say it again!!! Keep it up....and continue soon!!!Big smile

Edited by mads - 16 March 2006 at 2:25am
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thanx guys............u ve made me soooooo happy.....i was kinda low with my studies.................
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
wooooooooooow tia [can i call u dat Embarrassed] this fic is soooooooo awesome Big smile
evn i luv the line tht mads mentioned EmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassed
continue sooooooooooon n bol for ur egjams Big smile
mine r ovrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged
and i luv ur introduction too Embarrassed
evn i always want wat i dont hv Confused
one of my worst qualities may i add LOL
bcos i want a ashi yuvi patch up and it-jst-dusnt-seem-to-be-happening!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry
shobha Goldie
shobha
shobha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....WELCOME BACK TIA..CHALTA HAIN..TUM ATLEAST ONLINE THO AAYI....MISSED U A LOTTTTTTT.....ANYWAYS DO U R EXMAS PROPERLY..AND THE NCOME ONLINE ASAP...

Go to top