Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

new promo for the week (Page 4)

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Now Now calm down...

Have you noticed there is sometimes a subtle link between the promos and the actual story - e.g the promos of DK putting his arms around Disha - DK confessed to loving Disha but those scenes didn't take place. So this must be a way of showing DK was setup to create the misunderstandings between him & V.

Anyway, isn't DK supposed to be a diamond merchant and this scene is more a 'casting counch' one (after the current filmy news) !!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 6:24am | IP Logged

I think what I find really irritating is that they purposefully make it look like a specific thing is going on, but it often does turn out to be something totally different, or even no big deal. And the way they showed DK in this promo is obviously going to be distressing for a good many of his fans. It comes off as though they are deliberately playing with our heads and hearts, and I just don't think that's cool! Its cruel to do such a thing just to increase ratings, and we all know that is the whole goal of such scandalous promos!! Angry I also do not think it is a coincedence that it comes right after the recent casting-couch scandals- they are trying to cash in on the whole mess! How cheap! Dead

-DKaddict, who wonders if those TD people have their heads up their rears! Confused

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged

NOOOOO Guys it gotta be a dream our sweetie dk could never do that Confused he loves disha come on he married to her now!!!! OMG they just adding more charecters to the serial or what Confused- ope its a dream!!!

LOve Asian Princess

soapCynic Groupbie
soapCynic
soapCynic

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Can anyone educate unaware me of what this recent casting-couch scandal is all about ? Its been more than couple years since I last saw any recent hindi movie, let alone follow any news about them ....

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged

The makers of TD have gone bonkers......just remember how the soap had begin, it was the supposed to be the story of a girl who is indebted to her foster parents and sacrifices her whole life for them.......just see the present of TD.......a plethora of new characters, none of them adding any value to the actual story line and just hell bent on irritating the viewers!

Wish they had just concentrated on Disha struggle and her evolving from a girl to a woman or maybe shown a good, old love story of two people who hated each other, but end up falling hopelessly in love......but no, the producers will show a Step-mom, who looks and behaves like a story-book Step mom, they will show the helpless, hapless Real-mom, who has lost her memory, they will show a wannabe, so-called cool brother, who has to fall in love with noone else but his Brother's wife, they will show two murders and god knows how many funerals! Basically, TD is just another Masala serial, with every possible ingredient in it, sex was the only thing lacking, and by showing DK in a super-compromising position with some floozie, they have done that also........Dead

The only thing that keeps this serial floating are the actors, who put life in their lifeless, cardboard characters, be it Zarina Wahab, Krutika Desai, Ashish Nayyar, Ravi Patwardhan, Chhavi Mittal and Sachin Sharma! If not for these set of artists, I think that Tumhari Disha would have been an immensely mediocre serial.

Just my POV!

CF

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Hi

Oh my goooooooooooooooooood i was  away for the easter weekend went to scotland but when i got back i logged on to get updates and this bad news..............i must say this will effect my viewing becuase this will wrekc the serial and i just hope that this is not dragged..

samy

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
omg, holy crap.... damn it. that girl planned it. u can tell. ughhhhhh
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:52am | IP Logged
i hope it is a nightmare of disha,if she gona left dk,then he will go to the same track,when he did not married disha........
i hate that promos Angry when something good is hapning in the drama,then it will come more problems for disha and dk. Angry

i hope this is a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!

what do you think friends???????

Go to top