new promo for the week - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
nonononononono

I think it is not DK's dream but Disha's nightmare.. Since the story is very Carold Mortimer (M&B writer).. I think it would be just an incident to bring DK and Disha more closer..

i think the girl has been installed by gargi just to  seperate disha from dk

but will disha go against dk after this?

i feel vedanth will be very happy

this is unfair seriousley

hey even i saw the promo...but i m bit confused😕as we can make 2 conclusions..first  the way dk was sitting & chatting with this girl( I thought ooooooff this guy will never improve)...but when the photograher was taking pics...i really pity Dk oh my god they way he was telling STOP IT...poor baby......i agree with mitto that gargi must be trying to trap Dk.....

anyways what it would be we never no as the promo which they show r never full as they just  take clips of full scene.....

keeping our fingerd crossed for Dk & disha's love

Fiza

man this iz gettin gay! when finally sumthing good happen they cum up with another bad thing 2 separate them how freakin grrrrrr😡 gosh it really pisses me off! but i guess 2 really noe watz gonna happen we have 2 sit bak wait n watch 2 c watz actaully cookin in the story!😕

😡 They better not be ruining this story! I will cancel my Zee subscription!!!!! 😡 This had better be someone's nightmare, memory, or a complete set-up, with no questionable behavior on DK's part, or I'm gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOO P***ED OFF!! How dare they even tease us in this manner??? They want to increase TRPs and so are playing with our heads. Jerks!! 🤬 ☢️ There are other ways of gaining viewers than resorting to this crap! Ekta, stay away from my DK!!!!!!!!! Hasn't the show already been gaining popularity steadily? People like it because its NOT like Ekta crap!! 😡

-DKaddict, who's gonna go punch a few holes in her wall, since all the Zee people are in India...

WHAT??????????

First they showed paroneeta on top of DK..and now DK on top of some other girl.....NAHIIIIII...how is disha goin to tolerate this??? Wait thsi can't be true....mayebe it was girl who forced herself on DK...DK would never do that....right??/😭...NOOOOO

_bomby
Wait what?? I read it aasin..and I realised that he was actually trying to rape her...oh noooooooooo...dint expect this from him....Maybe he was drunk..and thought that the girl was dish....or else Dk wouldnt do that...right...he woulnt😭

i guess dk is telling disha the reason why he hates vedant...bcoz the person who takes the picture of dk and this girl might be vedant... 

its awfully disappointing  !! I'm going to make an attempt to send my feedback directly to the directors of TD.

Edited by soapCynic - 19 years ago