new promo for the week

jingle thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

they show dk with a girl in a room

girl:please sir

dk:kuch pana keliya kuch kona padtha hai(to gain something u have to loose something)

the girl is lying on the cot dk is literally on her!

suddenly someone enters starts clicking photos

dk:what's happening

next scene

Paper headlines

businees tycoon dk  caught in a racket

they end on disha's face

(it appeared that the producers of td had built this storyline on aman verma and shakti kapoor's casting couch incident!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG what is this now---------------Dk with another girl how insane.😭

I think producers have gone crazy.Pori was o.k now this new twist

can't handle😡.This is a shame.Person who is trying to mend his ways why put him in such a spot  again gosh crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤢

Anyway Jingle thanks for the update.

mink😭

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks again jingle for your prom's, what's going on , is this a dream sequence or is DK getting so desperate or under influence of drugs or Alcohol.Hope this is a dream sequence, writer's please are you running of ideas that you have to be so dramatic and insane, why don't you log to INDIA FORUM, for some refreshing ideas

Lilly

sadi thumbnail
i am shell shockeeeedddddddddd😕😲
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why does all this have to happen wasn't porinta enough for the show OMG these producers are totally changing the story!!
keshp15 thumbnail

hey everyone 😊

its KP😃

the producers really should make this DK's dream😉

Otherwise its clear that they are ruining our hopes and are RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS😭

Love KP😆

diksha thumbnail
Thanks Jingle for the  promo info!

Guys, seriously....if this is what is going to happen, then I'm not interested in this crap anymore !!!

What do the writers think of themselves?They show whatever junk they want and we viewers will watch it with opened mouths?They better get a life...

I hope and pray that there is something more to this and just not another casting couch scenerio...May be  DK is trying to get the girl conffess something...May be the girl is Gargi's associate...And in the proccess these journalists sneak in(again Gargi's plan)..Let's wait and watch!

Cheers...
Diksha...
shaheen4u thumbnail

OMG Wats this now?😡Why dont they unite D.K and Disha? hope this is a dream of D.K or an past affair

nikkitherealist thumbnail
He is drunk again!!😡

Told him to give it up and we had some hope of this when he broke the drink bottle in the scene after Vedant moved in the house.
sadi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkitherealist

He is drunk again!!😡

Told him to give it up and we had some hope of this when he broke the drink bottle in the scene after Vedant moved in the house.

hahahahah😆 now thts hilarious nikki