India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

cezzanes real life love

sweetyhorsy Newbie
sweetyhorsy
sweetyhorsy

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:31am | IP Logged

hey guys i read sumwhere that cezzane khan is in love again...n guess what hes in luv wid sum1 from the same serial kzk!! n the gurl iss....(tanisha) forgot her real name and shes from sydney australia..i swear this isnt a rumour or anything  and they were commenting on each other too..

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:34am | IP Logged
yea this is kinda old news but thnks alot for sharing
sweetyhorsy Newbie
sweetyhorsy
sweetyhorsy

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:34am | IP Logged
THE ARTICAL POSTED IN PAPER

Cezanne khan in love.......again

Kasauti's Anurag acknowledges his feelingd for Shubha verma aka Tanisha from the same show

He's done it again......bowled another preety maiden over!. Actor Cezanne Khan(Anurag of Kasauti......)who has often been in the lime light for his long list of lady loves-Shweta Tiwari, Gitanjali Thakker,Urvashi Dholakia-is now smitten by another actress from the show. Starlet Shubha Verma(who play's Tanisha) and the hunk have been an item for something now.Their romance which began few months ago before Shubha went back to her home in Sydney,Australia is now almost official. Friends of the co-actors are talking about the affair quite openly
"I'll not deny that i am fond fo Shubha," admit;s Cezanne.
"I have just started to get to know her. She is different from the rest of the girls. Shubha's honesty is what i like really like about her. I don't want to say much about this as it is very personal"
This is the first time ever that Cezanne has publicly acknowledged his feelings to a woman. However, the actor is upset about the stories for the early link-ups. "I know who is reaponsible for dargging my personal life in print," he snaps. He adds that there is a lot of negativity on the sets of Kasauti.........Obviously Khan's image is badly tranished because of his casanova reputation "I must be one helluva guy as per the reports for having had a thing with so many women" he says dryly.
What does Shubha have to say about her relationship with man whose name has been bandied so much? "i think Cezanne is a dam good looking guy. There is something intense about him. I've always liked him and I've also seen him go through the agony and the grief given to him by the media and his co-stars.He is a special person in my life. I don't know what the future has stored for us? But I really hope that things workout," she stops shorts of saying they are in love.
The two were recenty spotted getting cozy at Ekts Kapoor's party

THIS IS THE ARTICLE TAKEN FROM THE PAPER....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top