Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

SNEHA = WITCH (Page 2)

hamzy IF-Dazzler
hamzy
hamzy

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyfan81

SNEHA IS A WITCH. SHE IS SO MEAN TO MUKTI BUT SHE IS SO STUPID AND TWICE AS DUMB AS HER FAMILY MEMBERS FOR NOT KNOWING SHE IS WITH A RAPIST HUSBAND, I HATE SNEHA NOW FOR NOT BELIEVING MUKTI. U GO MUKTI LEAVE THE LOSER FAMILY ALONE, SOME RURN GOOD AND BAD LIKE YUDI AND OR PREM, PRIME EXAMPLE = SHRAVAN, NOW SHARAD AND SNEHA = ALL LOSERS. MUKTI WILL BE BETTER OFFF THEN IN PRERNA'S HOUSE. TTYL. BYE!!

KZK FAN

hey don't say like this sneha is not a witch i think mukti is a bigg big problem for both sneha and her innocent husband sharad.

Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
hey, sneha is right at her place.bcos that evil shrad is unfortunately ,her hasband, and b4 all this she is thinking that mukti is blaming sharad as she has done her brother prem
natasha7 Senior Member
natasha7
natasha7

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
ya sneha is not bad mukti Dead is the big problem
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:26am | IP Logged
i dont hate sneha look yaar we have the advanatge of hindsight we know that she istelling the truth we have seen the proof if someone accuses ur bro of rape and are adament abut it that they did do it

then the nest minute they say its ur husband, whom as been nofink but fullysupporting the other girl, without ne proof would u beleve them i wouldnt
xoxsubhaxox IF-Dazzler
xoxsubhaxox
xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i dont hate sneha..i've always liked her and wat she did was something any girl in her shoes would do..becuz mukti already had a misunderstanding about sharad in the hotel where sneha believed her and then realized wat a huge mistake she made, since sharad was innocent! and now sneha decided not to believe her becuz of previous misunderstanding! i also agree that sneha shouldnt have said all of those things making mukti feel like a poor drivers daughter! if u were sneha wwho would u believe..ur friend or that man u love and trust completely, your husband???
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
wen u in anger people always speak out the truth so did snehe so that means mukti was only a drivers daughter for her Angry
~aashka~rocks~ IF-Dazzler
~aashka~rocks~
~aashka~rocks~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
ok mukti is tooo nice!
when everyone gets to know the truth i hope she doesnt forgive them especially prerna and sneha and prem!
but i bet she will i would love it if she didnt!

Go to top