India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

why are we helpless....

guruvani Groupbie
guruvani
guruvani

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Much has been written and said about the Amey episode..which probablymade him a martyr than a superstar. But here are the reasons why I feel helpless inprevening such injustic from happening again to singers like Amey :

a: Public shoul vote wisely and for good music : Impractical, will never happen. We have seen i again and again with Rex, Nihira, Sgharib and now Amey.

b: We should all boycott Sony so that they rtealise that true talent cannot be wasted : Impractical, if anything TROs will be hiked.

c: Public will make Amey a superstar: Whatever happened to Rex? Public memory is a short one and we all know that.

I suppose lfe will go on, for Amey and the rest of us. Iam sure same things will repeat itself in India Idol 3....meanwhile sonywalas laugh...

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged
you know what guyz AMEY SHUDNT BE OUT but now he is out WE CANT BRING HIM BACK
so teh only thing we can do id :
VOTE FOR KARUNYA Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top