Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Shyamal Mitra popular singers of Bengal (Page 3)

appa_d Groupbie
appa_d
appa_d

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Hi my dear all Bagali Bhai O Bnara any have this song Pleas pardon me for my spelling in Bangla try to write the way it sound. I am sure this song was sing by him need help. By Shyamal Mitra Da

O Nodi Ra Ekty kotha Sudhai Sudhu Tomara

Bolo kothai Tomar Desh Tomar Nay ki choler Sash

[/QUOTE]

As barnali mentioned, this one is by Hemanta. You can hear it on musicindiaonline - http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/15/s/artist.646/

appa_d Groupbie
appa_d
appa_d

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barnali

Originally posted by appa_d

Originally posted by Barnali

Shyamal Mitra even had few hindi songs to his credit. He gav music to three very famous movies Safed Jhoot, Anand Ashram and Amanush.

My fav among his hindi songs is Saara Pyaar Tumhara Maine Bandh Liya hai Aanchal Mein. It's from the movie anamd ashram by Kishore and asha. It's too gud.

My bhabi sang sara pyar in a get together and made my bhai fall for her :-))
I like that song. But i like 'Amaar shopno' more. I like songs of amanush (both hindi and bengali). Bipin babu-r karon sudha.....who wont fall for it LOLLOL Kishore sang it so well too.

No one can forget bipin babur karan shudha. uttam and kishore together. bst combination.

Hey, i hope you also like Geeta Dutt : (i just love these songs)
ei shundore shornali
nishiraat banka chaand :-)
Tumi je amaar

(Sorry, I mentioned Geeta dutt in shyamal. but she sang only a few songs. they should have made hindi of these three too. Such lovely songs!!!!)

Edited by appa_d - 16 March 2006 at 8:50am
appa_d Groupbie
appa_d
appa_d

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by anika_357

is there any chance ur a bengali?

If u r asking me, YES! obvious i guess from the thread.
how abt you?

Two bengali's with the same south indian name. Confused  Do you have a tatto on your left arm by any chance ?Wink

I have one but its removable, in case you dont have one Smile

Appaji, i always wanted to ask you this. How come you have a complete s.indian name, when u clain (and i know it now by your msgs and song selections over various threads) that u r a bengali - apparaohoare!!!! is it a pseudo name or something. or r u a half bong

I am a 100% pure bengali, and I wish that it was my pseudo name, but unfortunately it isn't.  I don't know why my parents became my biggest enemies while naming me.  Or else names a pure bengali boy with a pure south indian name.

Hey buddy, Naam mein kya rakha hai, sab Kaam ki baat hai.....(bad one, sorry)Ouch
Does that mean any thing - apparaohoare? Isnt raohoare is a sirname?
I am sure they must have been influenced by something to keep such a different name!!!

Unlike you, i chose 'appa' myself for my pet-name when I was in class-2. One of our neighbor's son used to have that name and I liked it then Big smileBig smileBig smile (being a tom-boy). They used to call me Tooni then!!! my goodness, how can anyone be called 'tooni' !!!!!! I fought really hard for reclaiming back my 'dignity' i guess and ended up with a 'guy' name Confused

Par naame mein ........hmmmm.....
Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:06am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Hi my dear all Bagali Bhai O Bnara any have this song Pleas pardon me for my spelling in Bangla try to write the way it sound. I am sure this song was sing by him need help. By Shyamal Mitra Da

As barnali mentioned, this one is by Hemanta. You can hear it on musicindiaonline - http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/15/s/artist.646/

[/QUOTE] Thanks a million my first Song I have learned when I was in school a young boy. What beautiful Song.

Edited by Qwest - 16 March 2006 at 9:09am
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qwest

[/QUOTE] Thanks a million my first Song I have learned when I was in school a young boy. What beautiful Song. [/QUOTE]

Thanks appa_d and Barnalidi. It's just too good. And then Hemanta...Tongue He is always the best........

Can we have some songs by Shyamal Mitra. Then we can get to know him better. I have never heard him that closely. aapa_d do you any then do post....

Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by Qwest

Thanks a million my first Song I have learned when I was in school a young boy. What beautiful Song. [/QUOTE]

Thanks appa_d and Barnalidi. It's just too good. And then Hemanta...Tongue He is always the best........

Can we have some songs by Shyamal Mitra. Then we can get to know him better. I have never heard him that closely. aapa_d do you any then do post....

[/QUOTE]Bhaskar ji,

Good link for his song. Hope you will enjoy his song. Trying to get to find his Biography on his life there is not much that I can find on him.

http://ww.smashits.com/music/bengali/songs/56/best-of-shyama l-mitra.html

*Jaya* IF-Sizzlerz
*Jaya*
*Jaya*

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I love 'seidiner shona jhhara sandhya..' Embarrassed

Also 'Gaane bhuban bhoriye debe..'
'Naam rekhechhi bonolata..'

Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jayc1234

I love 'seidiner shona jhhara sandhya..' Embarrassed

Also 'Gaane bhuban bhoriye debe..'
'Naam rekhechhi bonolata..'

You are so  right great song.

When I read and get indulge with any Bangla Music, Book or see some Good Drama (NATOK).Pardon my Spelling

MON CHAI SHOB KICHU CHARA DIYA

CHOLA-GHAI ABAR FERA

AMAR SHYE CHOTUO NIRA

Edited by Qwest - 16 March 2006 at 1:08pm

Go to top