Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

HAI DOLA MANN DOLA DIL DOLA RE DOLA..!!!

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Lagjaane do najariya..gir jaanedo bijuriya..Baande ke mein ghungroo..pehenke mein paayal..jhoomke naachu re ..ghoomke naachu..hai dola re dola re dola re..dola..hai dola dil dola mann dola re dola....!!!!

Frankly speaking..guys...for me..it is HOLI..every moment ..every moment is colourful..when Armaan and Jassi are in same frame..I mean it is passioantely colourful..everytime..they meet they hold ..touch or hug..!! THEY ARE MAGICAL..so it is Holi everyday..But...WITH THE COLOURS..yesterday..and  the deep strong..passioante..bond they share..IT WAS..DHOOM PATAKAAAAAAAAAA..!!

I dont think HOLI was so deeply darkly colourful ever..anytime in my life..and I actually had COLOURBLINDNESS..with the deep impact..!!

Awwwwwww...HOLI HAIIIIIIIIIIIII....!!

We had not seen HOli in JJKN..since last three years..but with this..shaadi ke baad..ki peheli shagun ki Holi..WOW couldn't have asked..for anything better tha thisss....!!

OHHHHHHHH...the way Jassi shuddered..when her face was..sprayed with those..ever familiar and ever passioante hands..on her face by Armaan..said it all..And the smilel and the hug that came later ..in both the faces..was..worth...dying..for..!!!

..Naa jaane kaisa..ehesaas hai..Bhujti nahin hai..kya pyaas hai..kyaa nashaa iss pyaar ka..mujhe pe doston..chanelaga..Tanhayiyon mein..yaadein sanjota hai..Kya karoon haiii..kuch kuch hota hai..jab Armaan aur Jassi ek doosre ke bahon mein hote hai..!!!

When Jassi was day dreaming..for her..Hubby to come..and colour her ..and NO ONE HAD THE RIGHT TO ..other than HIM...Awwww..I wondered if thsi song at the background ..would be perfect..

"Mujhe range ..mujhe range...de...Aaaa..apne..pyaar mein range...de..."A.R.rehman's song from film..Takshak..Awwww..

That dark pink shirt which he wore...while talkingto his mother & jassi...was....BOMBASTIC MANNNNN..!!! I was left..stuck..with my eyes popping out at the ..stunning..personality of this man..called Apurva Agnighothri..whom I Adore..!!

And hats of to Ila suri & the dialouge Writer fr the dialouge .when she says to Armaan.."..Uspe ter Haq banta hai Bete.."..Awwwwwww...I love that word.."haq"..UMMMMMMMM..it has that unique..way..of expressing..passionate..possession..of a person or a thing..and it holds PERFECT for that STRONG BOND what Armaan & JAssi share..And remember..They both are Emporer & Empress of Romance..and never ending love for each other..and that word.."haq"..holds good & perfect only to them..NO BODY ELSE..in this world..!!

..Finally I would love to end it by saying..."Armaan aur Jassi ka PREM RANG..saccha re sachha..baaki sab kaccha re kaccha.."

Love-HemaEmbarrassed

Edited by LOVE_APURVA - 16 March 2006 at 12:28am

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwww!!! As usual well-said Hema!!! Clap
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:32am | IP Logged
hema u got me info which i was goin to ask everyone
yes in 3 years of the show this was first holi and i was wondering why jjkn not showin any holi as other shows r doin it
and yes hema the scenes u described were too good
i enjoyed them too
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:47am | IP Logged
yeah CB, at least on holi they did not let us down like they did on V-day Smile

But I wonder why Ms modi is giving Armaan's hamesha hamesha dialogue to everybody else Confused Few days back Aryan said it and yesterday jassi said it Confused I thought Armaan had a copyright to those words!!!
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
oh my God. I just thought an hour back that u will write something like this. and the Kuch kuch hota hai song was what i was singing from the morning.
LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

oh my God. I just thought an hour back that u will write something like this. and the Kuch kuch hota hai song was what i was singing from the morning.

OHHHHH..ananya..darling..See..we think same..!!!!Hug

Love ya..Hema
indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:25am | IP Logged
agree hema a-j r the emperor and empress of love, romance and passion.....they were awesome 2gether...!!!!!!!!
LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiainspires

agree hema a-j r the emperor and empress of love, romance and passion.....they were awesome 2gether...!!!!!!!!

Oh yes dear..I just cant praise them enough..GOD WHAT ..CHEMISTRY..mannn..and they do it so flawlessly..and with such ease..!!

Love-Hema

Go to top