Kasauti Zindagi Ki

THE NEW TRACK .

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ekta and them should find a diff track now.  Bajaj's  in house hospital is

boring now.  Now another  one is sick. Mukti.  I think Bajaj will solve his problems  smoothly.  We do not want his zoo  to be focused.  In kyunki they  gave nice scenes of Australia.  like wise  they can show  Anurag in London .  What is happening in Basu's. 

Some jungle scenes  better, Rather than  watching high class stupid and  outdated  kasautis.   All forgotten  about innocent Sharmas.  Poh Prerna has changed  their  class  too.  No place to go now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayendri thumbnail
yhereee i also hateeeeeee mukti now
amali2305 thumbnail
u know i dont agree wid u.... 😆
Innocent angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: thakshila smith

Ekta and them should find a diff track now.  Bajaj's  in house hospital is

boring now.  Now another  one is sick. Mukti.  I think Bajaj will solve his problems  smoothly.  We do not want his zoo  to be focused.  In kyunki they  gave nice scenes of Australia.  like wise  they can show  Anurag in London .  What is happening in Basu's. 

Some jungle scenes  better, Rather than  watching high class stupid and  outdated  kasautis.   All forgotten  about innocent Sharmas.  Poh Prerna has changed  their  class  too.  No place to go now. 

agree wid u😊

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 😆 lolz thakshila.. wat a comparision!! I couldnt stop laughing..bajaj house with a zoo!!lolz 😆
Track should b changed, Poor anu has already gone to england for some business problem.I m sure he will come with an album and then he will fulfill ur demand 😃
And those jungle scenes... 😳 I ll prefer them at this age too.They all were shooo cuteee. 😳 😳
amali2305 thumbnail
hope anu will come up with new dressing styles after the trip to UK.... 😆
hamzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: thakshila smith

Ekta and them should find a diff track now. Bajaj's in house hospital is

boring now. Now another one is sick. Mukti. I think Bajaj will solve his problems smoothly. We do not want his zoo to be focused. In kyunki they gave nice scenes of Australia. like wise they can show Anurag in London . What is happening in Basu's.

Some jungle scenes better, Rather than watching high class stupid and outdated kasautis. All forgotten about innocent Sharmas. Poh Prerna has changed their class too. No place to go now.

I aGrEe WiDe U
amali2305 thumbnail
Hamzy , Dont agree wid her... ... just kidding...... 😆
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He will bring Marks&Spencer plain light colored shirts to Amali. today I went to Sarita's To find out tickets about show .Its her dancing show. Its In the Sugathadasa indoor stadium . Tickets are RS.3000/-
Will be a hot show.Neda Amali. Madiha, Shwetha is coming to Sri Lanka. She is going live very close to our town. I can have a glimps. She will come in a open motor car .
All will be live telecasted. For old scenes sake I will rush there.did you meet Cezanne.? SHWETHA,She is staing in TAJ SAMUDRA. HOTEL AT COLOMBO.Edited by thakshila smith - 18 years ago
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOLZ!!! AMALI..EACH TRIP BRINGS A NEW CAHNGE IN ANU DRESS UP ..HOPEFULL THIS TIME TOO 😆 😆 HEHEHE
nice observation waisey 😉