The new turn of Events!! Part 4 (ii) on page 21 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dazzzling

Second part is terrific. My god Khushi is in a soup now, ASR will eat her raw as soon as he has his hands on her but i'm happy the way you turned the table. A real treat. I must say you are worst than the CVs. Too much tension yaar!! But you continue. I'll follow this closely now😃

Thanks Dazzling. Oh i'm worst than the CVs!!🤣 Should i take it as a compliment?😆😆
Yeah i was livid by he way ASR treated Khushi on Divali. He chickened out once he realised he had no control on his feelings and actions when it comes to Khushi, he declares marriage with La(which is not fair towards the girl) and ended his karela talk of ameer n garib
I'm happy with this version. I'll have to think wats next now😉

nice os pls pm me when u update next part
Amazing yaar...really awesome post!
Nice update . Thanks for the PM 😊
Lookin forward to read the nxt part.
U r getting better and better..loved this part!..awesome...please continue..and include me in ur pm list also..teacher ji ..haila..I was thinking something else where u wrote lavanya says to anjali " we can't do it"...ha ha!...nice writing..very impressive..
i like the tit for tat she gives, but i'm sure she does not meen it, she says it to protect her family or she will tell ASR everything, poor girl is in such delima. i hope he understands why she did it after he calms down.
 please pm me the next update
The tigress in Khushi is awake
loved it
⭐️it is a terrific Os wat an outflow of emotions ⭐️
creepy shyam😡
update soon and plzz pm me wen u update
Originally posted by merrydock

i like the tit for tat she gives, but i'm sure she does not meen it, she says it to protect her family or she will tell ASR everything, poor girl is in such delima. i hope he understands why she did it after he calms down.
 please pm me the next update

Thanks for ur comments. Yeah she didn't really mean it. She just needed to get him away from her coz she doesn't want him to discover the truth. He'll b devastated and Khushi wont be able to bear it. N then there is Payal whose wedding is once again at stake thanks to her she feels.
I will defo inform you once it is updated😊