Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
hmmm so far I feel Rohan is a bit irrelevant...maybe since Nidhi is depressed...they decided to bring in another bubbly character in her place...since he's a bit like a male Nidhi...even more aimless...haha...

anyway y'all are right...Ashu already misses her...almost everything reminds him of her...if it gets much worse he'll be unable to function I guess...and end up telling her that "the hospital needs you back...I...need you back!"...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alluralidvin-.Shriya.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DC: Twist in this tale (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

allura

allura

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
TFS di
I dnt knw whr da trck is goin
frst articles said hez nidz childhoood frnd(SBB said this)
now hez DB's frnds sonConfused
but she said eh is frm her nanad's family or smthing lyk dat
can't w8 for da jealousy track Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.-

allura

allura

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

hmmm so far I feel Rohan is a bit irrelevant...maybe since Nidhi is depressed...they decided to bring in another bubbly character in her place...since he's a bit like a male Nidhi...even more aimless...haha...

anyway y'all are right...Ashu already misses her...almost everything reminds him of her...if it gets much worse he'll be unable to function I guess...and end up telling her that "the hospital needs you back...I...need you back!"...
@bold Wink wuld luv to c him tell this to Nidz Embarrassed

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
RS is producer of d shw? omg dun tell me des.. why i like his shws oly! Shocked.. pehle YKKH bidaai nd ab yeh! ghhoossshh..Star..
abt karan umm evn i thot d same he vll bring sm changes (+ve) in ashins life.. would like to c ashu gtg jelous ov him Tongue LOL

TFS Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top