•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Twist in this tale

• December 10, 2011 
  • By Adelaide Travasso
Twist in this tale

With the entry of Karan Wahi as Rohan in Kuch To Log Kahenge from this week, there is a love triangle waiting to happen in the love story of Dr Ashutosh and Nidhi.

Rohan is Dadi bua's friend's son and he will stay in Nidhi's house as their guest. Rohan is a complete contrast to Dr Ashutosh β€” young, optimistic, full of life and without past emotional baggage. As his interaction with Nidhi increases and the two start spending time with each other, Dr Ashutosh will not only feel insecure but also start missing Nidhi.

However, though Rohan is not a walk-in, walk-out kind of character, it is a cameo that will last for a few weeks and spice up things.

"Rohan will add a new dimension to the story as he is of same age as Nidhi. Obviously, Rohan's entry will affect Dr Ashutosh but he will have more impact on Nidhi's life after being thrown out of the hospital by Ashutosh. It's an interesting track and let's see how viewers react to it," says producer Rajan Shahi.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/twist-tale-596

Love triangles are the worst!!! someone ends up getting hurt... hate that.
Not in love with Rohan's character but I am sure he will make Nidhi realize what she really wants and whom she really wants πŸ˜ƒ. So looking forward to it. I really liked today's episode when Nidhi tries controlling her dad and when she says sorry to Ashu...

Thanks for sharing the article.
lol, its not love triangle and i simply hate this insecurity and Jealous nonsense by a third party ... Insecurity of loosing love is something which i like to see but not to third person ...

Rohan is fun ckt which is made to like him , 

glad Ashu will be missing his love and hope to see how it effects both their life;s 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Twist in this tale

December 10, 2011 
  • By Adelaide Travasso
Twist in this tale

With the entry of Karan Wahi as Rohan in Kuch To Log Kahenge from this week, there is a love triangle waiting to happen in the love story of Dr Ashutosh and Nidhi.

Rohan is Dadi bua's friend's son and he will stay in Nidhi's house as their guest. Rohan is a complete contrast to Dr Ashutosh ' young, optimistic, full of life and without past emotional baggage. As his interaction with Nidhi increases and the two start spending time with each other, Dr Ashutosh will not only feel insecure but also start missing Nidhi.

However, though Rohan is not a walk-in, walk-out kind of character, it is a cameo that will last for a few weeks and spice up things.

"Rohan will add a new dimension to the story as he is of same age as Nidhi. Obviously, Rohan's entry will affect Dr Ashutosh but he will have more impact on Nidhi's life after being thrown out of the hospital by Ashutosh. It's an interesting track and let's see how viewers react to it," says producer Rajan Shahi.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/twist-tale-596

But Ashu is already missing Nidhi... may be the situation will pull him even more towards her ... can lead him to break down before his lady love.

TFS.

Dr Ashutosh will not only feel insecure but also start missing Nidhi
It's sooo dreamy.
  i can't wait for that track😍 ...

hmmm so far I feel Rohan is a bit irrelevant...maybe since Nidhi is depressed...they decided to bring in another bubbly character in her place...since he's a bit like a male Nidhi...even more aimless...haha...

anyway y'all are right...Ashu already misses her...almost everything reminds him of her...if it gets much worse he'll be unable to function I guess...and end up telling her that "the hospital needs you back...I...need you back!"...
TFS di
I dnt knw whr da trck is goin
frst articles said hez nidz childhoood frnd(SBB said this)
now hez DB's frnds sonπŸ˜•
but she said eh is frm her nanad's family or smthing lyk dat
can't w8 for da jealousy track πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by yanks28

hmmm so far I feel Rohan is a bit irrelevant...maybe since Nidhi is depressed...they decided to bring in another bubbly character in her place...since he's a bit like a male Nidhi...even more aimless...haha...

anyway y'all are right...Ashu already misses her...almost everything reminds him of her...if it gets much worse he'll be unable to function I guess...and end up telling her that "the hospital needs you back...I...need you back!"...
@bold πŸ˜‰ wuld luv to c him tell this to Nidz 😳
RS is producer of d shw? omg dun tell me des.. why i like his shws oly! πŸ˜².. pehle YKKH bidaai nd ab yeh! ghhoossshh..⭐️..
abt karan umm evn i thot d same he vll bring sm changes (+ve) in ashins life.. would like to c ashu gtg jelous ov him πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

TFS 😊