Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜†Megha! I haven't seen the awards yet but when I see it, I'll keep an eye on Aishwarya's expressions!πŸ˜†
meghavi thumbnail

Main Aise Hi Hoon - Ash does a twister

Des Pardes - SRK and Preity promoting peace alongside Pak actors Reema Khan and Humayun Saeed

Saara zammana - Hottie Zayed in his elements

Black or White - Salman shakes a leg too

Zee Cine Awards 2005 pics from - indiafm

SPECIAL thumbnail

thx 4 the pics

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Manjot

i loved the last part nominees for the best film (karan and juhi saying the dialouges) that was really funny specially the veer-zaara and main hoon na oneπŸ˜†

I know they were so funny ,and i loved the interviews they showed with sajid khan !the one with akshay kumar,uday chopra,and ritesh!that was hilarious, and when divya dutta came up to recieve her award, mahima started crying(very funnily)πŸ˜† and said I'll steal it from your room and John Abrahm looked so cute when he was hosting and I aslo loved the way when srk mentioned zee's new logo and motto "jiyo zee bhar ke"Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
rouble thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

Whoever saw the award did u see how ash was lookin at srk when he came to get a award for something she looked proper pissed she made such a face tht it was so obvious she didnt like him winning anyone notice tht she was sitting next to vivek obrio?πŸ˜•

Remember when u dont like some1 the type of face we make lol cant explain i hope u lot knw what i am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw that Megha. she was so pissed. making faces at Shahrukh.................what's her problem 😑

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

LOL Rabbea sis! πŸ˜› ... so swweeet sis! .. Btw u know i also like katrina these daysπŸ˜‰ .. Kask i would have been salu!πŸ˜›

arre sunny, kya appko K attack tho nahi aya phir se. PEHLE Kashish aur abb KATRINA!πŸ˜›

salu? yeah right!πŸ˜†

Let me make a list of your crushes:

Mona Singh

Malika Sherawat

Kashish aka Aamna

Katrina Kaif

Am I missing anyone? Sis I leave out your special someone? πŸ˜†

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

OHHH, I missed the awards! but I say the last 5 mins. When Rani was giving her speech but I saw SRK. ooohh gosh, I missed it.

ASH, making faces? ooohhh myyyy god. I feel like killing her. She is soooo ridiculous.😑

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
DivaSimi01 thumbnail

did rani and zayed perform in the first half hour or so? i tuned in a little late and looks like i missed them.

i saw aish's face when shah rukh was up there. 😑  guess she is still holding a grudge.

so is she back together with vivek now? they looked pretty close.

*Meg_d* thumbnail
ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH i hate her so much😑 Jealous freak cant see other people suceeding in life can she jus cause she failed to win everyones hearts😑😑😑 Vivek Obrio was sitting next to her and was smiling when srk was on the stage unlike her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sara huva tarboj😑 jaisa
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Megha & Rabeea!!!

rani did not perform...zayed performed with amrita arora to UK bhangra music.

the best performance was SRK & Preity followed by Salman Khan.