Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yea i watched it 2....................yea itz srk 4 v-z n rani 4 ht..............congratz 2 both of dem...........srk im not surprised cuz i waz sure he wud win but rani i didnt noe preityin v-z waz gud 2............newayz luved rani in ht n in happy she won..................... 
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
poor preity! 😭
though i am very happy that srk won! 😳 😳
PreityGirl thumbnail

bechari.... meri Preity didi ( my long lost big sisπŸ˜›) πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

But congrats to SRK and Rani! They both were good in their movie! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys had you seen Salman's performance????πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Katrina was cooool😳😳😳 when she came up to give some awards!πŸ˜‰
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
sunny got kka(katrina kaif attack or kks katrina kaif syndrome) ONCE again.πŸ˜›
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Rabbea sis! πŸ˜› ... so swweeet sis! .. Btw u know i also like katrina these daysπŸ˜‰ .. Kask i would have been salu!πŸ˜›
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Lolz...

Even though i live in London, i was actually disappointed with the award ceremony...the only good thing about it was SRK & Preity's performance & Salman Khan & SRK being on stage!!

& what's this...Veer Zaara wasn't even nominated for the music category...hello? & Preity not winning anything...that was v.sad 4me 😭

It was not as good as the one in Dubai last year...that was awesome!!

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the last part nominees for the best film (karan and juhi saying the dialouges) that was really funny specially the veer-zaara and main hoon na oneπŸ˜†
pretty thumbnail
way to go SRK>>............πŸ‘
*Meg_d* thumbnail

Whoever saw the award did u see how ash was lookin at srk when he came to get a award for something she looked proper pissed she made such a face tht it was so obvious she didnt like him winning anyone notice tht she was sitting next to vivek obrio?πŸ˜•

Remember when u dont like some1 the type of face we make lol cant explain i hope u lot knw what i am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!