Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessnaf thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
kkusum needs an end its been on 4 2 long nw...come on ekta end it nw by u dragging it u r boring people out and people will stop watching it ..... which is me.....
pavitra127 thumbnail
People always say they will stop watching it, but no one really does stop and if they do, they are always lurking on the boards to find out what happened next.  Just keep in mind that, curiosity killed the cat.
sona86 thumbnail
You are all right!!! There are too many loose ends. FOr example- if Kkusum is living in her mind as if it's 20 Years ago- Then how did she recognize Sohan and Ks*itij as they are- they were very little 20 years ago right? It's too weird sometimes- do they think the  people watching don't have brains and won't pick these things up???? Edited by sona86 - 19 years ago
TiN24 thumbnail

Good point!

How does kusum remember sohan? And how does she know ksh*tig? And doesn't she question where her family is.......her father, brothers, sisters? And how remember mahi jumping off the building, but still thinks that she is gone to her relatives? And doesn't she notice Nitin's hair..................i mean.........he's bald now? 20years ago he had hair!!!! (I'm trying to be serious here)😉

Maybe Ekta should have actually planned this rather than just throwing it into our faces all of a sudden. I mean..........her own cast left the show because of the stupid ideas she comes up with.......maybe she should take the hint!!!😕

sweety girl thumbnail
ufffffffffffff stuipid such stupid show i never see on sony i hate this kkusum show such loser never end always girls get pregnant or sleep with each other iam broed stop this shit . there is only 1 excellent show on sony it,s a yah meri life hai 😡