Which Avtaar do you like the most?

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends

Whose avtaar do you find refreshing and like the most in this forum??

My choise : Adwarakanath, rage, Mrspetlover

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by OrangeSoft - 18 years ago
I am sorry I am closing this topic as it is not related to music or SRGMP.
But wwhy?? It is not at all vulger or abusive.
It's wrong.
Ppl are here 2 know each other. and they r now gud friends.
U shud not do this.
๐Ÿ˜ณ
OrangeSoft...rules clearly indicate that the topics within a section should pertain to the section. That is, if you were in the Kasam Se section, you would not be discussing SRGMP.
You are in the SRGMP section, therefore talking about AVs makes no sense whatsoever. The proper place to do this would be in the "Member's Lounge." You will get a wider audience (the entire forum) there anyway.

Radz - thanks for being vigilant. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by radz_2cool

I am sorry I am closing this topic as it is not related to music or SRGMP.

my vote goes to..radz_cool๐Ÿ˜‰

ohh common yaaar... i dont think so that this should be closed..coz no figts here... not realated as you said???

lemme explain

avtar =member

member = forum

forum=saregamapa

saregamapa=orangesoft

orangesoft=member

member=avatar...

right๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by simtara

OrangeSoft...rules clearly indicate that the topics within a section should pertain to the section. That is, if you were in the Kasam Se section, you would not be discussing SRGMP.
You are in the SRGMP section, therefore talking about AVs makes no sense whatsoever. The proper place to do this would be in the "Member's Lounge." You will get a wider audience (the entire forum) there anyway.

simtara. i liked your Sush avatar alot.... but thodi si masti to honi chaiye....

for this simple thing if every one moves to member lounge..then this will be vacant๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry OrangeSoftji, agar mere se koi galti hogayee ho to.
Mudabid...I think we've been over the concept of sticking to topic rather thoroughly in the past week. Let's not revisit all that.

Thank you...while I adored the SRK/Sush AV, I thought it was time for a change. I like your AV as well.Edited by simtara - 18 years ago

Hi Simtara

Thax 4 ur valuable suggestion...

But I think we hv become gud frieds in this SRGMP forum, and anybody hardly visits the "Member's Lounge."  Bcoz nobody gets time to leave from SRGMP to "Member's Lounge."

We hv stuck up here so tightly... and enjoys evry friendly topic that brings each other closure......

what U say FRIENDS......

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mudabid...I think we've been over the concept of sticking to topic rather thoroughly in the past week. Let's not revisit all that.

Thank you...while I adored the SRK/Sush AV, I thought it was time for a change. I like your AV as well.

I don't know meri kya galati he as I was only joking earlier. Anyways, I am out of here.

Edited by mudabid - 18 years ago