Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys

as we all know tht kashish is so pretty ..................there are so many girls in this forum does it everyhappen with u guys.................tht u feel complexed by seeing her i know she is a celebrity but then tooooooooooo...........................her hair,make up and clothes make her look so pretty

and she is so pretty................i feel so complexed a figure and hairs like hers

i know like on tv they use alot of mkeup but she is pretty in real😳

do share ur views...........................πŸ˜›

i just love her beautyπŸ‘she is awesomeπŸ‘

Agree with u yaar,she's indeed very beautiful....... 😳 😳
I dont mean to offend anyone, its just my opinion

To be Honest,when KTH started i didnt find Kashish to be pretty. Her acting was also so-so.

I think it was only after she had completed her Paki serials tht she started to look stunning !!!!
I think there was a change in her make-up.

Anyway, as of now : i think she is looking gorgeous. 😳
i do think she is pretty..but i don't think anybody should be complexed by seeing someone's beauty...everybody is beautiful in their own way..you just have to love your self.. 😳 !!!
i started watchin KTH just coz of her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .....rem da 1st promo "bahar ki dhup Ghar ki chaao dono mann ko lubhati hai" 😳 😳 😳 ......she's drop-dead-gorgeous yaar!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

check dis out:

😳 😳 😳 wah........Bananewale ne bhi kya fursat se banaya hai 😳 😳 😳

Thanx a lot for the pic πŸ˜ƒ isn't she looking beautiful?????? 😳 😳
lovely pic Tani πŸ‘ ...all the guyz would flip here..if there are any here right now.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†!!
I think aamna is very beautiful.But i have no complex regarding her.As areej has said everone is beautiful in her own way.

Originally posted by CuteAreej

lovely pic Tani πŸ‘ ...all the guyz would flip here..if there are any here right now.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†!!

s_andy is there naπŸ˜†