India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

PRIVATE PAPERS,CRUSTIE COMP,& HAPPIE HOLI

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Hello my dears..not too much of an interesting episode today..but here's what I got out of it..

1) PRIVATE PAPERS: I'm onlie hoping that our Wise Wallie has her old self intact & knows what she's doing..b.c OBVIOUSLY those papers are important to the plot otherwise we wouldn't have had to see the scene w.Nazneen where it's stated that 920382 copies of the papers have been made. Sooo, they're an integral part of Operation Gain Gulmohur. What I DIDN'T understand however, was from yesterday's episode..Mindless A. Senior gave Wallie his keys..so technically he knew that she would be looking through those papers that were locked in there..now WHY would he leave important evidence in the drawer & "not realize" that he just gave Wallster an open invitation to figure him out. Uh, & also, BECAUSE he gave her the key, there was no reason for Wallie to be frantically searching through everything in the fear of being caught..helloooo..he GAVE you the key himself!!! ACTING suspiciously will probably lead to Aryan HAVING suspicions! Confused

2) CRUSTIE COMPOODER: Okie, now, come on. Gulmohur has had its ups & downs & has been around for almost 3 years now. Are we supposed to believe that Wallie's old computer..a 1999 iMac is still in proper functioning order? A comp. that hasn't been turned on since the random arrival & disappearance of Winkie? I got an iMac in 1999 & mine has since had its funeral, cremation, mourning/grievance period, etc. Gulmohur surely isn't THAT bankrupt that it can't afford to give the former owner a nice PC. I'm starting a Crustie Compooder fund! Let's all pitch in & get Mrs. Suri a functional piece of equipment..then she can check out I-F too..& perhaps take some of our suggestions..I'm talking about JASSI people, nottt Mona!!! Wink 

3) HAPPIE HOLI!: The JandA dream & the JandA scene was reallie sweet..I mean, hey, it's better than nothing, right? Who knows how much longer we can see that anyway.  I always like to watch any scene w.dancing of course..so watching JandA dance was YAY. However, as much as I lowe my Dimpie, he couldn't "rang" Wallie in a prettier way? Dude just came up & went *POWWW*. It looked like my poor Wallie was drunk while trying to put on her sindoor & totallie missed her forehead..either that or SS got to her & she's bleeding & we should saveee herrr!!! LOL And I MUSTTT concur w.buffie on one thing..HOW retarded are WE as an audience & the characters as themselves that no one recognized my Dimps just b.c he was wearing a turban/pagdi/topi/whatever??? It's like the Clark Kent/Superman thing which I'll never understand..the Jasmeet Walia/Jessica Bedi thing which I'll never understand..C'MON MANNN..they were just glasses! And Dimpie didn't even have THOSE! Confused 

4) NOBS (CC) Award: Goes to Wallie's blue & white holi sari..I lowed it & I think she looked purtieee w.the earrings as well..although why someone would wear such nice earrings during Holi is beyond me. But overall, I'm a fan of Mona's new eye makeup too as I've stated before..makes her eyes look even prettier than usual. Embarrassed

5) IOTE: NANDANNNNNNNNN!!!  Who wanders around a spy-infested Gulmohur babbling on & on about Plan B!? You bumbling nut..luckily Wise Wallie had already spotted Joginder B. in the corner.  Luckily, good ol' Nand Kishore hasn't had too many IOTE moments..we'll forgiwe him this one. Tongue

6) EMMY Award of the evening goes to no one..I feel like it was a very nondescript episode..nothing outstanding..I think SHREW-li may have been trying too hard for a REAL Emmy though..didn't like her @ ALL today. Maybe it's her voice or the way she pronounces things but the character just rubs me the wrong way..could be the head scarves. Ouch

7) Someone tell SHREW-li that Holi is usually for colored powder & pichkaris..she didn't need to OD on her makeup for the occasion!!! It's like the invitation said, "Please come pre-colored so we have a base to work with.." SHEESH LADIE..ease UP on the gray eyeshadow! You look like that bronze Oscar statue thing beat you back for tossing it to the ground! Dead

8) *Sniffle* Mona's CHLIPS are back..why oh why can't anyone just give the poor girl some lipgloss that SHOWS UP!? I should've left mine there..Ouch

9) Honestly, this is for JP..THE STOOPID W.S.L. HAS MADE A REAPPEARANCE!!! Cry Poor me..I was sooo happie for sooo long..& so were JandA..& now???  She TRICKED ME!  She came back even when things b.w JandA were good..Ouch "AHHHHHAHHHHHHHH"..AH!!! Angry

10) Jaggy's character is seriously funnie..even though he's negative, he's just so doofie, that you can't help but laugh @ his antics.  He reminds me of a long, lankie giraffe who just lopes around in hopes of getting fed..in this case, by Aryan & some encouragement here & there. Either that or he reminds me of a chicken bopping his head about here & there..you can imagine what Salil Acharya would look like as a chicken..LOL But I don't enjoy Maddy-less episodes..I reallieee need a "Jaggyyyyyyyyyy..shoooooooooooo" 4 times a week! LOL

11) WHY couldn't my Dimpie just say a simple "I love you too" to Wallie on the phone? Reallie, the way he did it made it look like he was romancing his mobile phone rather than his wife..Wallie says, "I love you"..what does Dimpie do? Stares @ his cell for like 983 minutes & says "I love you too" to the caller ID screen. Ermm I mean, dude, I lowe my phone too..trust me, I do..but..there're limits, you know? Tongue

12) NOBS (CC) NOTE: WHATTT is w.my Dimpie's wardrobe!? Did anyone else but me notice that red shurt? At least yesterday we couldn't see the sky blue cuffs & the embroidery on the chest!!! Yesterday it was just him wearing a female's 3/4 sleeved shurt..today that shurt became even more Shocked..poor thing..looks like everything has gone haywire over there considering the impending doom..Ouch

13) P.S.--> Whose dressing room will SS use? Embarrassed

14) THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY EVENING TONIGHT WAS THE FOLLOWING: ROHUL WASHED HIS HAIRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Oh G-d, I don't think I could be happier than if it were my own flesh & blood! Congratulations Rohulll..seee! Shampooing isn't just for triannual use anymore! Wink Clap Now you watch & see, your clean hair will get you more ladies & you'll get over the SHREW. Tongue

15) I'm almost doubting SHREW-li now..b.c Wise Wallie didn't know that she was in loweee w.Dimps. But then again, SHREWs was drunk off of bhang so that part probably just came out..b.c leading into the preview, as buffie said, Wallie said "hum chaaro"..hopefullie she means herself, Dimpie, Homie G., & SHREW-li..although I still don't understand what she has to do w.ANYTHING in ANYONE'S life. Dead 

16) Vinay Jain remains HOTT! LOL

Sorrie this one wasn't as funnie..but I just didn't enjoy today's episode all that much..I feel like there's just more concentration on the outsiders rather than the original cast. Confused

GULMOHUR FASHION HOUSE HOLI PARTIE INVITE:

WHO: Anyone & anyone who was, is, & MAYYY be a part of Gulmohur, like, EVER. This includes the following as well: Winkie, Eyebrow Purab, Motor Mouth, Nandini Ma'am, Mindless Mollie, Global Taxi Driver, Pari of course, Maddy duh..and whoever else you miss..like the random GM shareholders that we always saw in those intense boardroom episodes..you know, I kinda became close to them after a while! Wink

WHAT: HAPPIE HOLIIII partie..& an occasion to tell everyone @ GM how much you missssed them when the company was in the hole & Wallie left for Nainital & Dimpie was confused & GM was management-less..ahhh..the good ol' days! Big smile

WHERE: Apparentlie GM has a very spacious yard that magically appears JUST for such occasions..so if you're invited, just say the magic words.."PINK CHADDS"..& the yard will automatically make itself visible to you..kinda like Platform 9 3/4. Tongue

WHEN: NOW, THEN, WHENEVER YOU WANT. Embarrassed

WHY: BECUZZZZZZZZZ..Wallie was smart enuf not to change her name PERMANENTLY this time as Ms. Tina..Wink LOL anddd..it's HAPPIE HOLI!!!! Clap

Til tomorrow my lowes..

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Edited by Sidlum - 15 March 2006 at 10:07pm

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
LOL
lolz sids....

Originally posted by sid

14) THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY EVENING TONIGHT WAS THE FOLLOWING: ROHUL WASHED HIS HAIRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Oh G-d, I don't think I could be happier than if it were my own flesh & blood! Congratulations Rohulll..seee! Shampooing isn't just for triannual use anymore! Wink Clap Now you watch & see, your clean hair will get you more ladies & you'll get over the SHREW. Tongue

OMG i noticed too!!!!!!!
yay for rohul!!!!!  im so proud of him todayBig smile

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 15 March 2006 at 10:26pm
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Sid Smile
~~*Anjali*~~ IF-Dazzler
~~*Anjali*~~
~~*Anjali*~~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:53am | IP Logged
thanks
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:29am | IP Logged
hi sid hope u r feeling better
and i wasnt in yday so have to search for ur other commentary tooo

good commentary as always
and yes janda scenes were great and as for ss havin dressin room it wud be aa dressin room only

after all she is his wife so why not share his dressin room
and for hum chaar means i think ss wud make entry tonite

lets see
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Ahhh pleaseee..my poor Thursday evening!!! Cry

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
anjubala IF-Rockerz