Joined: 15 April 2005
Hello my dears..not too much of an interesting episode today..but here's what I got out of it..
1) PRIVATE PAPERS: I'm onlie hoping that our Wise Wallie has her old self intact & knows what she's doing..b.c OBVIOUSLY those papers are important to the plot otherwise we wouldn't have had to see the scene w.Nazneen where it's stated that 920382 copies of the papers have been made. Sooo, they're an integral part of Operation Gain Gulmohur. What I DIDN'T understand however, was from yesterday's episode..Mindless A. Senior gave Wallie his keys..so technically he knew that she would be looking through those papers that were locked in there..now WHY would he leave important evidence in the drawer & "not realize" that he just gave Wallster an open invitation to figure him out. Uh, & also, BECAUSE he gave her the key, there was no reason for Wallie to be frantically searching through everything in the fear of being caught..helloooo..he GAVE you the key himself!!! ACTING suspiciously will probably lead to Aryan HAVING suspicions!
2) CRUSTIE COMPOODER: Okie, now, come on. Gulmohur has had its ups & downs & has been around for almost 3 years now. Are we supposed to believe that Wallie's old computer..a 1999 iMac is still in proper functioning order? A comp. that hasn't been turned on since the random arrival & disappearance of Winkie? I got an iMac in 1999 & mine has since had its funeral, cremation, mourning/grievance period, etc. Gulmohur surely isn't THAT bankrupt that it can't afford to give the former owner a nice PC. I'm starting a Crustie Compooder fund! Let's all pitch in & get Mrs. Suri a functional piece of equipment..then she can check out I-F too..& perhaps take some of our suggestions..I'm talking about JASSI people, nottt Mona!!!
3) HAPPIE HOLI!: The JandA dream & the JandA scene was reallie sweet..I mean, hey, it's better than nothing, right? Who knows how much longer we can see that anyway. I always like to watch any scene w.dancing of course..so watching JandA dance was YAY. However, as much as I lowe my Dimpie, he couldn't "rang" Wallie in a prettier way? Dude just came up & went *POWWW*. It looked like my poor Wallie was drunk while trying to put on her sindoor & totallie missed her forehead..either that or SS got to her & she's bleeding & we should saveee herrr!!! And I MUSTTT concur w.buffie on one thing..HOW retarded are WE as an audience & the characters as themselves that no one recognized my Dimps just b.c he was wearing a turban/pagdi/topi/whatever??? It's like the Clark Kent/Superman thing which I'll never understand..the Jasmeet Walia/Jessica Bedi thing which I'll never understand..C'MON MANNN..they were just glasses! And Dimpie didn't even have THOSE!
4) NOBS (CC) Award: Goes to Wallie's blue & white holi sari..I lowed it & I think she looked purtieee w.the earrings as well..although why someone would wear such nice earrings during Holi is beyond me. But overall, I'm a fan of Mona's new eye makeup too as I've stated before..makes her eyes look even prettier than usual.
5) IOTE: NANDANNNNNNNNN!!! Who wanders around a spy-infested Gulmohur babbling on & on about Plan B!? You bumbling nut..luckily Wise Wallie had already spotted Joginder B. in the corner. Luckily, good ol' Nand Kishore hasn't had too many IOTE moments..we'll forgiwe him this one.
6) EMMY Award of the evening goes to no one..I feel like it was a very nondescript episode..nothing outstanding..I think SHREW-li may have been trying too hard for a REAL Emmy though..didn't like her @ ALL today. Maybe it's her voice or the way she pronounces things but the character just rubs me the wrong way..could be the head scarves.
7) Someone tell SHREW-li that Holi is usually for colored powder & pichkaris..she didn't need to OD on her makeup for the occasion!!! It's like the invitation said, "Please come pre-colored so we have a base to work with.." SHEESH LADIE..ease UP on the gray eyeshadow! You look like that bronze Oscar statue thing beat you back for tossing it to the ground!
8) *Sniffle* Mona's CHLIPS are back..why oh why can't anyone just give the poor girl some lipgloss that SHOWS UP!? I should've left mine there..
9) Honestly, this is for JP..THE STOOPID W.S.L. HAS MADE A REAPPEARANCE!!! Poor me..I was sooo happie for sooo long..& so were JandA..& now??? She TRICKED ME! She came back even when things b.w JandA were good.. "AHHHHHAHHHHHHHH"..AH!!!
10) Jaggy's character is seriously funnie..even though he's negative, he's just so doofie, that you can't help but laugh @ his antics. He reminds me of a long, lankie giraffe who just lopes around in hopes of getting fed..in this case, by Aryan & some encouragement here & there. Either that or he reminds me of a chicken bopping his head about here & there..you can imagine what Salil Acharya would look like as a chicken.. But I don't enjoy Maddy-less episodes..I reallieee need a "Jaggyyyyyyyyyy..shoooooooooooo" 4 times a week!
11) WHY couldn't my Dimpie just say a simple "I love you too" to Wallie on the phone? Reallie, the way he did it made it look like he was romancing his mobile phone rather than his wife..Wallie says, "I love you"..what does Dimpie do? Stares @ his cell for like 983 minutes & says "I love you too" to the caller ID screen. I mean, dude, I lowe my phone too..trust me, I do..but..there're limits, you know?
12) NOBS (CC) NOTE: WHATTT is w.my Dimpie's wardrobe!? Did anyone else but me notice that red shurt? At least yesterday we couldn't see the sky blue cuffs & the embroidery on the chest!!! Yesterday it was just him wearing a female's 3/4 sleeved shurt..today that shurt became even more ..poor thing..looks like everything has gone haywire over there considering the impending doom..
13) P.S.--> Whose dressing room will SS use?
14) THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY EVENING TONIGHT WAS THE FOLLOWING: ROHUL WASHED HIS HAIRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Oh G-d, I don't think I could be happier than if it were my own flesh & blood! Congratulations Rohulll..seee! Shampooing isn't just for triannual use anymore! Now you watch & see, your clean hair will get you more ladies & you'll get over the SHREW.
15) I'm almost doubting SHREW-li now..b.c Wise Wallie didn't know that she was in loweee w.Dimps. But then again, SHREWs was drunk off of bhang so that part probably just came out..b.c leading into the preview, as buffie said, Wallie said "hum chaaro"..hopefullie she means herself, Dimpie, Homie G., & SHREW-li..although I still don't understand what she has to do w.ANYTHING in ANYONE'S life.
16) Vinay Jain remains HOTT!
Sorrie this one wasn't as funnie..but I just didn't enjoy today's episode all that much..I feel like there's just more concentration on the outsiders rather than the original cast.
GULMOHUR FASHION HOUSE HOLI PARTIE INVITE:
WHO: Anyone & anyone who was, is, & MAYYY be a part of Gulmohur, like, EVER. This includes the following as well: Winkie, Eyebrow Purab, Motor Mouth, Nandini Ma'am, Mindless Mollie, Global Taxi Driver, Pari of course, Maddy duh..and whoever else you miss..like the random GM shareholders that we always saw in those intense boardroom episodes..you know, I kinda became close to them after a while!
WHAT: HAPPIE HOLIIII partie..& an occasion to tell everyone @ GM how much you missssed them when the company was in the hole & Wallie left for Nainital & Dimpie was confused & GM was management-less..ahhh..the good ol' days!
WHERE: Apparentlie GM has a very spacious yard that magically appears JUST for such occasions..so if you're invited, just say the magic words.."PINK CHADDS"..& the yard will automatically make itself visible to you..kinda like Platform 9 3/4.
WHEN: NOW, THEN, WHENEVER YOU WANT.
WHY: BECUZZZZZZZZZ..Wallie was smart enuf not to change her name PERMANENTLY this time as Ms. Tina.. anddd..it's HAPPIE HOLI!!!!
Til tomorrow my lowes..
Joined: 28 May 2005
Joined: 13 October 2005
Joined: 13 October 2005
Joined: 01 May 2005
Joined: 15 April 2005
Joined: 25 July 2005
Joined: 04 August 2005
Bura Na Mano Holi Hai - Karan Oberoi
Author: Adil112 Replies: 1 Views: 1606
|Adil112||1||1606||23 March 2008 at 3:22pm by megha.p|
Article 'Rang Barse' - Holi Hai!!!
Author: Calvin_Klein Replies: 0 Views: 704
|Calvin_Klein||0||704||12 March 2008 at 10:28pm by Calvin_Klein|
HAPPIE BURDAY CLASSE!!!
Author: Sidlum Replies: 17 Views: 1063
|Sidlum||17||1063||16 March 2006 at 1:01pm by ClassE|
Hurray, it’s a Holi, Holi day
Author: honeylime Replies: 11 Views: 1044
|honeylime||11||1044||15 March 2006 at 11:59pm by Sidlum|
should jassi have signed the papers?
Author: Sharmii Replies: 2 Views: 333
|Sharmii||2||333||20 July 2005 at 9:03pm by Ms.Chandni|
The show is just one episode old and it has already created a lot of ...
"I don't know how it will be accepted now... Maybe it will be a risk." ...
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :