Indian Idol 6

which ramta jogi? Hema or Karyuna?

Poll

Who sang Rama Jogi better

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
bubbles524n thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i saw this poll on the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa forum, but couldnt find it here. I think Hemachandra did a far better job. Please leave your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranig thumbnail
Karunya has an electric voice as if he is connected to a speaker or something. So I would want to say him.

But, Hema sang it without any practice as it was a special round where they had to sing the song just like that without any preparation.

It's really a toss and I would have to say both.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i feel karunya practiced for 1 week and sang beautifully first i felt he sang with lot of ease. then hema practiced for 15 minutes...karunya has a soft voice. hema has a strong voice ...according to be both sang well but hema holds the edge..but more over both are same
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think both did a great job but see Hemu had to do it on the spot while Karu had a whole week to prepare for it so its 50/50 for me 👏
saregama thumbnail
I would say both are equally good. Coming to the song of Ramtajogi, both had their own styles of singing and both were fantastic in their own ways. So cant really choose who was better. In my opinion both were best.
amritha19 thumbnail
hema was awesome butkaru was equallly good too so its a tie. 👏 they both are very talented and have a unique style.
Ahmed143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

arey karunya definitely..

aaj idols logo ko agar 8 months under special training ke under diya jaata then no programme can stand near idol!!!

only bad thing abt idol is the wrong voting!!!
or else idol is the best!!
meenal , amey , karu , and etc they were superbb this time and last yr there were amit , rahul , praju and abhi and saxena and many..

I have alwaaaaaaaaaysssssssss said this.....train II ppl like SRGMP  and see where they go......

iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
both sang this song great with full power and energy i enjoyed them singing this song. hema was just awsome singing this song and karunya just sings so wonderfully with great passion!
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
I liked Karunya's better.
Btw its Karunya not Karyuna 😆
karunya_forever thumbnail
karunya 's was better and BEST