Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

GALS PLZ CONTROL-dont send personal pms.

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

ok gals plz -one request to uall, PLZ . DO NOT SEND ME PMS DIRECTLY HITTIN G SS AND ACTUALLY ASKING AA NOT TO WORK WITH SS.Ouch

WHAT IS THIS? CMON GALS AA-MS -SS TRIANGLE, IS SOMETHING WHICH WE SHOULD CONFINE HERE ONLY, WHY SHOULD I TAKE THOS E THINGS WHICH MEDIA ITSELF HAD BEEN KEPT AWAY FROM.

LISTEN GALS, THE DJS HAV E BEEN VERY POLITE AND ACCOMODATING , THEY HAV E REALLY PUT UP WITH ME VERY SWEETLY, ANSWERED TE MOST CONTROVERSIAL QUESTIONS, PUT ACROSS BY ME, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AND SHOW THEM THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL THREADS HERE, Ouch

WHO R WE TO BREAK THIER RELATIONSHIP? AA-MS-SS HAVE THIER OWN LIVES, DO WE HAVE ARIGHT TO INTERFERE.WHY SHOULD I SHOW THEM SOMETHING WHICH THE MEDIA ITSELF isnt  AWARE OF, THE DJS, HAVE BEEN TELLING ME EVERYTHING, COZ I HAVE NOT MADE THEM  FELT THAT I CAN HARM THIER REPUTATION, I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH THEM FOR PAST 6 MONTHS, THEREFORE THIER STAFF KNOWS ME, ALSO ON EOF THE UNIT MEMBER IS ASSOCAITED WITH MY CLOSE FRIEND,THEREFORE, I HAV E    B   EEN  ABLE TO REACH THEM.

THEREFORE GALS I WILL NOT TAKE ANY THREAD WHICH DIRECTLY HITS OUT AT SS-MS -AA RELATIONSHIP, LETS CONFINE THESE DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY.

NO OFFENCE MEANT TO ANYONE,Big smile BUT I AM NOT PUTTING ACROSS ANY PERSONAL ATTACK ON SS, AND AA-MS RELATIONS , ACROSS TE DJS

SO GALS THINK BEFORE U WRITE, AN D DONT MAK EMY SITUATION UNCOMFORTABLE.Big smile

Edited by tablet - 15 March 2006 at 9:43pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top