poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

nowadays its seems like a trend !!!!!!!!

all the newbies start their intro with the news of mailing or talking to rajeev or aamna !!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if they really know or just cashing on the brand value of rajeev aamna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteAreej thumbnail
Nice one poppins 😆 ...Do you know that Rajeev and Amna are my fan... 😆 😉 !!
Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
😕 😕 😕 .....I am new....bt I donot even hav their email ID so tht i can send a message to them.... 😭 ....
but it is fun here at the forum and it is like i am very close to Aamna n Rajeev..... 😊 ....and about others I dont think I should..... comment...
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sweetncute

you arent new anymore!!!!! you are already a 200 post old and a senior member..

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you on this.You forgot to mention one more trend, sometimes they also enter this forum by bashing rajeev or aamna.
tisshgna thumbnail
who cares poppins???????atleast dey share their so-called talks wid us....LOLzzz 😆 .......unlike others who just speak nonsense abt raj-aamna....n ruin r shanti 🤢 🤢

tisshgna thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rajeev the best

Agree with you on this.You forgot to mention one more trend, sometimes they also enter this forum by bashing rajeev or aamna.

ya but after doing so.......dey never show their face agn...LOLzzz😆😆😆

CuteAreej thumbnail
Yaar..yeh sub style se entry maarna chahtay hain is liye...but after getting bashed up...never collect the guts to show their face again.. 😆
Hayaa.m thumbnail
please tani and areej aisa na kaho agar wo in post say khush hote hain to hone do let just welcome them actually we all know the truth aftersometimes they will themselves fedup with this actually they think withthis they will get extreme attention and will be noticed but they r wrong IF will welcome them at any cost bec mostly people here r very welcoming 😉
CuteAreej thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: khanum83

please tani and areej aisa na kaho agar wo in post say khush hote hain to hone do let just welcome them actually we all know the truth aftersometimes they will themselves fedup with this actually they think withthis they will get extreme attention and will be noticed but they r wrong IF will welcome them at any cost bec mostly people here r very welcoming 😉

True Khanum di..per mein aur Tani, raj bashers ki baat ker rahay thay..werna we were newbies once..and were welcomed here with open arms....and we would do the same to all new coming members..🤗!!