Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SS forced herself into JJKN-and the rest (Page 9)

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
LOL!!! I love ur siggy and avatar buffie!!!...esp ur siggy! lol! Wink Embarrassed LOL

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:19am | IP Logged
i may b the only person out here who thinks AA maybe does love his co-star but i feel tht's my opinion n no need for all our opinions 2 match....
thanks a lot to tablet for all her efforts at giving us inside info. i WAS happy knowing tht a-m r more than friends (n they R tht's wht tabs says,,,,so whether me happy or not doesnt matter---they r close..)but i hv never wished AA leaves ss and marries MS. just tht ss is way 2 insecure when v know aa is not the guy who wud divorce his wife.
all the best 2 all 3 of them for a great life!

no offence plz
thnks 2 every1 here! IF has been gr8! but me perhaps moving on now.no point endlessly discussing smthng not in our hands.
thanks
bye!
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by Sidlum

Wow, guys..relax. No need to turn on each other here. Tablet was ASKED by many people to find out certain things..she did what she was asked. As for "proof", she's already stated that she will put up her pictures soon..I, personally, HAVE put up mine..numerous times. No one has the time to make up going to the sets & whatnot..people do have lives outside of I-F. Additionally, I really think we should just let Shilpa, Apoorva, & Mona be. It's their lives & not our business..our concern is the show that we love, not the actor's DEEPLY personal lives. And I really don't think that they'd be affected by all of this b.c I'm sure that they all know where they stand. But I repeat, we shouldn't be jumping on each other..LIVE & LET LIVE, FOLKS.

Just my opinion.

Siddhi

gosh guys(krangara and bduffer), please dont vent out your anger on poor tabs.......we asked taks to find out things for us....and she was kind enough to do it..she  could have very well gone to the sets, met the stars, had fun and not shared it with the rest of us....it wasnt necessary that tabs must take all our dedications to apu abnd mona...it wasnt necessary that tabs must give our letters to DJ's..it wasnt necessary that tabs took a print out of our threads and show it to the stars....nothing was a must ..it was so unselfish of tabs to take the others' threads along with hers to show apu....and it was so nice of her to keep us faithfully updated even though she has a back problem...tabs went there to speak for US and she is the voice of  the JJKN forum of IF........and mind you, tabs did not go to mumbai on a holiday to enjoy herself..she is on a business trip and is busy and has a back pain...but she has taken the time out to go meet these peopel to convey our love and feelings ... tabs did it all for us..and regearding the pics, she will post itSmile...and even if she doesnt, i dont think she is lying as tabs has been in touch with DJ's for quite sometime now and she has even given me the DJ's ## which is the correct one and she has named a few people...so  she is not lying and i am sure about it

Totally agree with both Buffie and Sid. I think that what tabs did was very sweet and unselfish and we should appreciate that.

jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged
i just rushed through the entire thread, and my conclusions
chances of ms falling for aa is there , coz she was just like anyone of us initially,and in awe of a handsome actor, then being jassi in and out,but ms , if i am not mistaken will never come between sanda, coz her reputation is at stake, then she will always feel if he could not chose her before makeover Cry , why should she now,she has been continously saying she likes all what aa does not like eg, dark men,(he is fair), ambitious(he does not like being ambitious),etc,her wish to be called only mona not jassi(maybe her ways of getting over aa)
i myself wish sanda a very happy married life,and personally will never want ms to part of any controversy.will continue later, my net is again troubling me Big smile
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I know that tabs has given us some juicy news... however there have been quite a few personal attacks and lots of speculation Tongue .

Please dont target newbies. I am not saying that multiple cases dont exist, However, if the newbie genuinely wants to join the forum for discussion, such comments can be pretty off-putting.

Edited by lashforever - 19 March 2006 at 1:49am

Go to top