Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SS forced herself into JJKN-and the rest (Page 8)

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Buffie if this is a welcome. I dread to think what the Farewell will be for Hansini. Wink LOL LOL .

No offense to anyone. Big smile Big smile

Dimdim

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
frankly speaking matbe we should switch over to j and a rather m and a... Tongue
afterall thier personal life is their personal life.. Tongue !!
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dimdim

Buffie if this is a welcome. I dread to think what the Farewell will be for Hansini. Wink LOL LOL .

No offense to anyone. Big smile Big smile

Dimdim

well di, I dont think its a newbie.....I might be totLLY WRONG ALSO..ONLY THAT USUALLY NEWBIES DONT REALLY START OFF WITH A DEBATESmile.........no offense hansini....but just that the multiple ID issue exists....and please....i here welcome you to the forum whole heartedly..have fun with us..and its nice to have a ss supporter....all out here like either bash her or keep quiet...no defender......ab aayegaa mazaaSmile

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
i am going to go mad now over this debate, and i am now kicking myself for getting 2 close to djs, and coming to know things , which maybe we should not be knowing
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Hey Buffie,
I fully agree with you. Since the KYPH thread episode. I too have observed many SIGHTINGS of sudden newbies.

They are like the ships that sail at night. Now where to be seen later once they create trouble in the IF forum through their postings.

I am glad you noticed this too.... Wink

And yes big warm welcome to Hansini.

Dimdim
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansini_78

some people think that apurva and mona are attracted towards each other and then they also say that shilpa shudnt feel insecure and leave them alone Confusedwell there are speculations that MandA are attracted to each other and attraction is NOT love; and Apoorva Agnihotri said in an intvw that one keeps on falling in ove from the age of 14 till one dies; BUT that one should always remain faithful to their spouse;so SS has no reason to worry as HER Chonnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu will always be faithful; plus her chonu aint Saif or Aamir and he won't leave her and marr Mona ..if u felt that ur husband was getting too close with his colleauge,what wud u do can't SS talk to him about it; what happened to communication?just sit back at hame and relax or ratherdo something about it what will she do??when Arjun punjj left her for gurdeep what did she do; when saif left amrita for rosa what did amrita do??.This is indeed a wise move on her part if something is really going on betwn MandA uhhhhh wise; she is marriieeddd to the man; she owns him; so why is she spying on him.And why r u all people so much against her working in jjkn because JJKN is the only ss free zone and we would like to keep it that way thanks very much but sadly our hopes and dreams crashed and how can u be so sure that she is there to keep a watch on them we do have evidence..the countless appearances that included clinging and PDA and leading him away in front  of fans and the NB drama--this is SS we're talking about..it is soooooooooo obvious!!.She wud be just wanting to work with her hubby so that she spends more time with him as they r so busy that they dont get enough time for each other.And she wud be earning money also.wats the harm in that? SS is harldy on KSBKBT; she is not on SKS anymore and kkusum ended a while ago; SS is NOT busy contrary to what ppl mite think..she aint the protagonist of KSBKBT--tulsi maya is!!

i suggest you read what Hiten said about working with Gauri;Gauri is a mature woman. Since both of us are actors, we do understand our work commitments and the working hours...did gauri try and work in KKavyanjali just so she wuld be with Hiten..NOOOOOO              And why wud it spoil JandA chemistry..they dontdo any physically intimate scenes.Its only simple hugging or holding hands which ss wudnt object to if she can object to fans asking for autographs then she can object to hugging and holding hands and puuhhleasssseeee how comfortable would a lady be if she had to do lovey-dovey scenes with someone else's husband while that someone else watched them like  a hawk ,

Apurva's intvws say how much he enjoys being aorund Mona; how he wants to work with her; how he will miss her; etc etc etc ..

and SS repeats that aa is India's best looking guy 873289347290437812904871209421 times a day; she clings and clings soo much that sean paul's song "Like Glue" has been given a whooleee new meaning--"i dunno what else to do; so i CLING to the best looking guy in india LIKE GLUE" and the screeches and screams and the draaamaaaaa..please that is soooo annoying..and John and Bips are together but there is NO melodrama;

and lastly it would be GREATLY appreciated if AA was NOT compared to THE ShahRukh Khan!!SRK is BWOOD's BIGGEST star; and GK is secure; very very classy and mature; she does NOT screech or scream; she does NOT hog the limelight even when she is the name behind Red Chillies Production; she does not give 829498423 intvws about her marriage to King Khan; and his appearances with GK at awards; shows; parties and functions are aired waaaaaaaaaaay more than SandA's; and SRK got GK after a lot of trials and tribulations so if he did cling when he was NEW in Bwood I am sure it was noting like sanda's PDA that has crossed universal limits; ohhhhh by the way the SRK-GK story was told on KWK ONCE and not 8943289049032 times like sandA--wherever sandA go the story of how they met due to "Rakshu" goes with them!!!

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 16 March 2006 at 8:33pm
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sidlum

Wow, guys..relax. No need to turn on each other here. Tablet was ASKED by many people to find out certain things..she did what she was asked. As for "proof", she's already stated that she will put up her pictures soon..I, personally, HAVE put up mine..numerous times. No one has the time to make up going to the sets & whatnot..people do have lives outside of I-F. Additionally, I really think we should just let Shilpa, Apoorva, & Mona be. It's their lives & not our business..our concern is the show that we love, not the actor's DEEPLY personal lives. And I really don't think that they'd be affected by all of this b.c I'm sure that they all know where they stand. But I repeat, we shouldn't be jumping on each other..LIVE & LET LIVE, FOLKS.

Just my opinion.

Siddhi

gosh guys(krangara and bduffer), please dont vent out your anger on poor tabs.......we asked taks to find out things for us....and she was kind enough to do it..she  could have very well gone to the sets, met the stars, had fun and not shared it with the rest of us....it wasnt necessary that tabs must take all our dedications to apu abnd mona...it wasnt necessary that tabs must give our letters to DJ's..it wasnt necessary that tabs took a print out of our threads and show it to the stars....nothing was a must ..it was so unselfish of tabs to take the others' threads along with hers to show apu....and it was so nice of her to keep us faithfully updated even though she has a back problem...tabs went there to speak for US and she is the voice of  the JJKN forum of IF........and mind you, tabs did not go to mumbai on a holiday to enjoy herself..she is on a business trip and is busy and has a back pain...but she has taken the time out to go meet these peopel to convey our love and feelings ... tabs did it all for us..and regearding the pics, she will post itSmile...and even if she doesnt, i dont think she is lying as tabs has been in touch with DJ's for quite sometime now and she has even given me the DJ's ## which is the correct one and she has named a few people...so  she is not lying and i am sure about it

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansini_78

THANKS buffy for ur welcome.I have been reading ur posts for a long time and i in fact admire u for ur wittiness.I was forced to reply now as i didnt like some people rejoicing over MandA closeness as per tablets information.
        and btw,iwas not comparing AA with shahrukh.I Wwas saying that shahrukh used to cling on to gauri in their earlier years of marriage at parties as reported by media.This does not mean that HE was insecure.So i was in fact comparing ss with shahrukh as far as clinging is concerned Big smile
           anyways thanks for replying to my post Tongue   

well, i was not trying to bash you or anythign like that...i would be lying if i say that everyone are NOT happy with this newsWinkConfused....but more that that, we are glad that the mystery is finally solved...none here wish(i repeat, none)  that sanda must divorce....if SS could learn and change, everyone woudl glorify her..if she could act in a more mature fashion, and stop bragging, everyoen would like her....see, nonoe of us out her know her personally...its all our months of observation that has resulted in this annoyance.......and if ss learns to act in a more pleasant manner, everyone would like her.....Smile

Go to top