Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SS forced herself into JJKN-and the rest (Page 7)

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Jeez!..i seem to be the last one on this topicOuchOuchOuch..all i can say is:

I AM CONFUSED?Confused

Are they in a relationship?..or WERE they in a relationship??Confused

Is it post or present??Confused

I am happy either way !!Big smile..I knew it!Embarrassed..as they say, don't deny what you can'tOuchOuchOuch

I doubt SandA will EVER split..look at the way she chipkofiesDeadDeadDead..and he's a baby boyConfused..some how, i think he's still living his childhood..and mona seems to be a sweet crushLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And as for SS..it takes T-R-U-S-T to make L-O-V-EEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..So just leave him alone, dammit!AngryAngryAngry

Angelic_J IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krangara

Shilpa should just get divorced if AA is cheating on her....she is pretty, talented and a nice person.....maybe she overdoes her love for her hubby, but he should be grateful that he has a wife who LOVES him,instead of being insecure of his success

How can anyone blame her for being insecure when your hubby interacts with a woman for 3 yrs straight....to add to her woes, these rumors must have pained her... Cry

Oh honey, you deserve better....leave your hubby if he has cheated on you....

Yupppppppppp she ONLY deserves Anuj Punj and nobody elseBig smile

Angelic_J IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by Buffyduffer

so you have started it all over again Wink when will you learn stop spreading & circulating rumours.

errmmmmmmErmm...when was the previous  time i spread a rumourErmm....and sorry for calling you SSLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by B.Duffer

Grow up yaar. PPl. needs to be very careful from rumour mongers like you or else there will be a break in every house now and then. It is a very sadistic approach towards life.

..me no home wreckerBig smileBig smile...and dude, if you think that by Spreading rumours,A MARRIAGE CAN BREAK, then that shows how weak the  bond  of marriage is.....seriously, a strong bond is  something which is unshattered even by the fiercest tempest and true love stands the test of time as well as the other attractionsWink

Originally posted by B.Duffer

Anyway! no offense meant please Smileagain this was reply to your unnecessary & delebrate mention of my name". I will call it provocative again!

yeah...i provoked....but never say that you are not provocative....sadly, your screen name itself is provocative Ouch

LOLThere u guys go AGAINAngryLOL

Angelic_J IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Yeah right....if this is true, this forum must be the only place I have found people booing a wife who looks down upon a lady who could be her husband's 'other woman' and is trying to save her marriage while cheering a cheater, a cassanova who doesn't know the meaning of WHOLEHEARTED 'loyalty'

But I still doubt if it is true....I mean, these people do not speak a syllable to the media, but give away info to a fan? Confused

Seems like a cheap publicity tactic from the makers of JJKN

Helloooooooooooooooooo but if a wife doesn't trust her hubby enough then i don't think that's luv neither it's a marriage that can lastSmile And I really don't think Shilpa is trying to save her marriage coz there's nothing to save it fromConfused Apu is a GOOD guy so he won't break Chipkoo's trust but Chipkoo DOES NOT trust apu and where there's no trust there's no marriageCry and we don't want SandA's marriage to BREAkOuch and I personally wish them the best of luckBig smile

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
haila!!!!!!
thanks for the news!!! Tongue
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

Yeah right....if this is true, this forum must be the only place I have found people booing a wife who looks down upon a lady who could be her husband's 'other woman' and is trying to save her marriage while cheering a cheater, a cassanova who doesn't know the meaning of WHOLEHEARTED 'loyalty'

But I still doubt if it is true....I mean, these people do not speak a syllable to the media, but give away info to a fan? Confused

Seems like a cheap publicity tactic from the makers of JJKN

Helloooooooooooooooooo but if a wife doesn't trust her hubby enough then i don't think that's luv neither it's a marriage that can lastSmile And I really don't think Shilpa is trying to save her marriage coz there's nothing to save it fromConfused Apu is a GOOD guy so he won't break Chipkoo's trust but Chipkoo DOES NOT trust apu and where there's no trust there's no marriageCry and we don't want SandA's marriage to BREAkOuch and I personally wish them the best of luckBig smile

Exactly JotiqueeTongue..lmaoooo..there is 'nothing to save it fromLOL'...she guards him more than a guard dog and a blind personConfusedOuch..she could come into some good useBig smile..Awwww, MandA make such a nicce coupleTongue..LMAO, if they do split (GOD FORBIDCry) SS will still be shrieking 'my pathi is the most good looking man in India'..LMAOO..she's been saying it everywhere for the last 2.5 yearsLOL..what makes you think she'll break this catch phrase?LOL

momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
omg!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed i read read this post like sooo many times! we all knew it! Wink
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansini_78

some people think that apurva and mona are attracted towards each other and then they also say that shilpa shudnt feel insecure and leave them alone Confused ..if u felt that ur husband was getting too close with his colleauge,what wud u do?just sit back at hame and relax or ratherdo something about it.

well, each to their own...insecurities are common...but the way she expresses her insecurities is not fine...dragging away when approached by fans( IF members have had first hand experience) and clinging on all the time is just NOT the way to go about!!!..and forcing herself into JJKN to keep a watch is the ultimate..she can as well spy or hire a detective instead of doing this...its all the same anyway

This is indeed a wise move on her part if something is really going on betwn MandA.And why r u all people so much against her working in jjkn and how can u be so sure that she is there to keep a watch on them.She wud be just wanting to work with her hubby so that she spends more time with him as they r so busy that they dont get enough time for each other.

WELL, tabs has confirmed this.......It really makes NO SENSE that she joins JJKN at this pint of time when its ending....ok, even if she wants to work with him, this cameo is just not something which someone would die for...Ouch...and at this point of time, even though mona had suggested other names, her entering JJKN is  fishy.....yeah you are right, maybe this whole entire thing is being blown out of proportion by us(lol, we blow even the smallest of the tthings out of proportionLOLLOLLOL), but our debating here seriously does not make it necessary for her to force herself into JJKN..and please.SS is NOT busyOuch...she WAS busy when she was shooting for kkusum and NB...but now she hardly has an "appearance" on kuynki and she had an "appearance" on SKS...so she actually has ALOT of time and she is not the busiest of the actressess....smrithi irani, mona singh, and all the ladies who play the LEAD ROLE in soaps shoot for 30 days....not SS!!!

And she wud be earning money also.wats the harm in that?
            And why wud it spoil JandA chemistry..

ma'am, we have been saying this from like the day we heard the news that she is entering jjkn....the janda chemistry will definitely be affected~!!!!I dont  know how it would be possible to freely enact with another woman infront of one's wife....like do you really think that the goa scene can encat the goa scene with SS around.. we are not sayign that its impossible...but only that it would be embarrassing for everyone and thus they cannot give their 100% .......yeah, hiten does but RK and  gauri are BFF-ed for life and mona and SS have a cold war ..so it definitely would not be the same

they dontdo any physically intimate shenes.Its only simple hugging or holding hands which ss wudnt object to

are you sureWink....someone who does mind a simple fan approaching and asking for an autographOuch, would  definitely mind the hugging, even though its for the camera....

moreover its there for everyone to see on t.v..If apurva is not cheating on his wife why wud he feel uncomfortable in her presence.If he is unable to act well in front of his wife then he is not a good actor..coz it wud mean that he is trying to take the opportunity of the absence of his wife to be too close to mona while acting with her.If thats the case then i wud say that saving a marriage is more important than saving the so called chemistry in a serial.

every wife/husband has a right to save their  marriageSmile..But there is a way!!!..do you think barging onto JJKN and keeping a watch (if that is the real reason) is the best way to go about......we have had many  film actors  having real affairs with other female costars when their wifes existed...but i dont think all the wifes just stuck on to their husbands and shooed fans and wanted to be a part of all the movies just to keep a watch....and here, its just frivolous flirting...nothing serious and soimething that happens on every set.......a spouse is entitled to work on the marriage but seriously, no one thinks that mona is a threat....SS is just wayyyy too insecure and that's  irritating........and ma'am, so on one hand, you are saying that thee is nothign brewing between the two and that SS' entry is just for money and creative satisfaction, then on the other hand you say that if(hypothetically) they are in a relation, then saving the marriage is more important!!!......No one thinks that the marraige is in rocks....trust me, NO ONE!!

Lastly,i wud like to add that if apurva is feeling something for mona ,(which i definitely not believe in)it wud only mean that he cant love anyone.He was in love with Shilpa just 2 yrs back and now he loves mona.Tomorrow he wud fall in love with another actress while doing romantic shenes with her

no one but II(LOL) said it was love...its just harmless overfriendliness.....and regarding who he loves, sorry, no one bet AA knows itLOLLOLLOL..and let me again quote what AA had to say in an interview

From the age of 14 to the last day of your life, you keep falling in love. But once you have decided to marry, you have to be committed to the girl for the rest of your life. My father, a film writer, was my role model. He was an absolute family man even though he stayed in Mumbai, away from us, for most part of his life.

so this means that from 14  till death, he would keep falling in loveShocked but he would remain committed to his wifeTongue.....dont ask me how a man can keep falling in love as i didnt say thisLOL...AA said itLOL

...and dont tell me that it is coz of shilpa nature.He knew her for 6 months b4 marrying her and if u can make out that she is intolerable just by seeing a video clip or one encounter then surely he must also have known b4 marrying her.

I would like to quote my aunt again,first when one dates, one sees absolutely NO FLAWS in the parter…….he/she seems to be flawless and everything in him/her seems to be really nice and in short, one is blindfolded by the infactuation and is unable to see the flaws….but  when they either get married early(as in the case of sanda) or when the courtship lasts for a longer time, the flaws and the shortcomings become conspicious….. And then the true colours come out and that is the real test…the initial attraction fades away and then it's a question of loyalty and commitment…. and I personally think that AA is too committed to SS and will never break the marriage…breaking a marriage is not that easy and AA is sadly, not that successful/rich also (like aamir/saif)…but the insecurities grew so much that it was impossible for her to stay at home calmly…

she would have come across as a nice girl....but the true colours come out later.....and plus, the courtship of 6 months was too short.....

Moreover,Shipa maybe rude to other people but to her husband she is very devoted and loving.She puts him above everything else.Isnt AA lucky to have such a wife.Its not that she is over-possessive ,otherwise AA wudnt have been working in jjkn till now or hugging Mona and rakshanda at award functions.Its wise to be on guard when u r in an industry where marriages r easily broken and specially if u love ur husband so much.

WELL, no one said that she doesnt love him...heck, all say that she is obsessed and that results in her obnoxious behaviourOuch..its wise to be on a guard but forcing yourself into his sets and spying is not the way....cant they solve their personal problems(if any) at home......and is AA lucky?????????errrrrnmmmmmm...i dunno....I think i must ask any man as to whether he would consider himself to be lucky if his wife is obsessed, over possessive,  insecure and clingy.....and seriously , AA gets some flak too...he KNOWS that his wife is insecure...and i think he ought to have have a nice talk AT HOME and make her realuize that there is nothign to feel insecure about...that would help....forcing herself into JJKN and spying is definitely NOT the way to go!!!

IF she praises her husband or clings onto him whats wrong in that.I remember reading an article long back about shahrukh whenhe was new inthe industry that he was clinging on to gauri at aparty like he doesnt get time to do such things at home.

please ma'am..lets not compare SRK and AA....gauri is a secure woman and mind you, SRK is the king of B_WOOD and many many women hit on him whereas in AA's case, its only harmless giggling with ONE woman!!!!!...gauri is calm, composed, secure and very very classy.....again, no one said that clingign on is WRONG and deserves punishment....it only goes to show how insecure she is....clingign n once is ok....but everytime and everywhere is  weird!!

Every person is diff...some dont like demonstrating their affection in public while others do...but certainly seeing a husband- wife together shud not be considered annoying.

its not that people here are sadists and hate to see a couple in love....its NOT that true....many out here are married and have their own lives...and NO ONE wishes that sanda must split....NO ONE..eveywoman would  sympatises with SS  if anythign happens but NOTHING WILL HAPPENBig smile...its not that we dont like to see a couple together....but when  we get to hear some recitations  liek "most good looking", its freaky!!!again, its not wrong but freaky....who else goes about clinging on and repeating most good looking husband......and no one who has met has has anythign pleasant to tell about her.....maybe she 's a nice human being but she's too annoying.......she's annoying not because she loves her husband too much, not because she is a loyal wife, not because she wants to be fully secure...but her ways of expressing all the above mentioned is annoying....clinging on and screeching to display affection is annoying......dragging away her husband when fans approach  and forcing herself into JJKN to keep a watch  just as she's insecure is annoying.....braggign about her husband all the time is annoying.......I did not try to offend you in any way but this is the conception many have.....many think that we hate her coz we     like AA/cannot stand them together/cannot stand the fact that he is happy with another woman....NO, that not true..please, everyone has a life out here...

ps..welcome to the forumBig smile

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Buffie - 16 March 2006 at 8:00pm

Go to top