Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SS forced herself into JJKN-and the rest (Page 6)

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

Originally posted by tina59

tablet thanks for taking the pains of going with our letters and meeting with the stars and telling them our views.
I seriously find it hard to beleive all this.I mean its shocking ........
i always wanted it to be amystery but i dont want to know the truth on whats actually happening but ur post really was shocking.....its like too shocking to be true ....
anyway great work tabu and pls tell us more.....how abt the pics....can u please post them soon
did u meet mona ...hwo was she and what did she say .....do tell us abt it and how are u feeling now,is ur back allright?

tina u r shocked at reading it, i was shocked at hearing it, but u know if it come only from one person, i wold have dismissed it as a mere joke, but this has come fron 4 people associated with jjkn, i think i have been interacting 2 much with djs, and therefore a few unit members have revealed things they should have kept it 2 themselves, but i myself have not observed anthing like this, honestly, apu-mona were normal, and so were the rest, why they sais so even i dont know, but its a big thing , after that even i did not ask them anything, and actually, they kept on saying nothing serious, .Confused

oh yeah plz give me sometime for the photos, i had put a new roll, still have to complete it, that will take sum time,

mona is a wonderful person, very simple, but has a charming personality, luves cooking, exudes lots of warmth, her most striking feature-her eyes,has an infectious smile, she is very down to earth, and yes plz she is not fat.

r letters will reach djs 2morow, hope that helpsBig smile

thanks tabu for the news abt mona .I am glad that she is simple and charming.I can understand how u would have feltw hen they actually siad all thos things ant manda .If we on hearing it are so shocked ,I can very well imagine ur situation when u heard it.

great that u have become good bufddies with the JJKN unit .Did they say anything abt its ending .

sorry to bother u with so many questions but any inside news or scoop or any incident that they mentioned Wink

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged
PS,,.....repeating myself again, mona is too ambitious and she WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE INTERESTED IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP Smile ......but she is at the end of the day a woman who is single Wink ....and AA is an attractive fellow Big smile ....so the attraction WILL be there and on top of that, they have such intimate scenes Embarrassed that it is really really hard to hold back Ouch ..afterall, we can give manda that allowance for fun(though it is not 100% correct but we can give them that edge , cant we Wink ) ..they are afterall human and the basic human instincts will exist and they will be attracted BUT its nothing serious and its something that happens on every other set......

quoting AA again, From the age of 14 to the last day of your life, you keep falling in love. But once you have decided to marry, you have to be committed to the girl for the rest of your life. My father, a film writer, was my role model. He was an absolute family man even though he stayed in Mumbai, away from us, for most part of his life.

but having said all this, i would like to add that this manda flirting episodes DO NOT make it necessary for SS to screech, cling on, and be insecure.....whatever the case might be, there is absolutely no reason for SS to dragg away AA when fans approach and to cling on and repeat"my most good lookign husband" all the damn time

Edited by Buffie - 16 March 2006 at 9:04am
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
..apu also said that had shilpa been ambitious, their relationship would newer have worked out..and mona claims to be ambitious.. Ouch
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

mona is a wonderful person, very simple, but has a charming personality, luves cooking, exudes lots of warmth, her most striking feature-her eyes,has an infectious smile, she is very down to earth, and yes plz she is not fat.

WOO HOO!!!  Thank G-d I have some backup on this! Big smile YAY! Embarrassed

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Yeah right....if this is true, this forum must be the only place I have found people booing a wife who looks down upon a lady who could be her husband's 'other woman' and is trying to save her marriage while cheering a cheater, a cassanova who doesn't know the meaning of WHOLEHEARTED 'loyalty'

But I still doubt if it is true....I mean, these people do not speak a syllable to the media, but give away info to a fan? Confused

Seems like a cheap publicity tactic from the makers of JJKN
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Shilpa should just get divorced if AA is cheating on her....she is pretty, talented and a nice person.....maybe she overdoes her love for her hubby, but he should be grateful that he has a wife who LOVES him,instead of being insecure of his success

How can anyone blame her for being insecure when your hubby interacts with a woman for 3 yrs straight....to add to her woes, these rumors must have pained her... Cry

Oh honey, you deserve better....leave your hubby if he has cheated on you....
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Wow, guys..relax. No need to turn on each other here. Tablet was ASKED by many people to find out certain things..she did what she was asked. As for "proof", she's already stated that she will put up her pictures soon..I, personally, HAVE put up mine..numerous times. No one has the time to make up going to the sets & whatnot..people do have lives outside of I-F. Additionally, I really think we should just let Shilpa, Apoorva, & Mona be. It's their lives & not our business..our concern is the show that we love, not the actor's DEEPLY personal lives. And I really don't think that they'd be affected by all of this b.c I'm sure that they all know where they stand. But I repeat, we shouldn't be jumping on each other..LIVE & LET LIVE, FOLKS.

Just my opinion.

Siddhi
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffyduffer

so you have started it all over again Wink when will you learn stop spreading & circulating rumours.

errmmmmmmErmm...when was the previous  time i spread a rumourErmm....and sorry for calling you SSLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by B.Duffer

Grow up yaar. PPl. needs to be very careful from rumour mongers like you or else there will be a break in every house now and then. It is a very sadistic approach towards life.

..me no home wreckerBig smileBig smile...and dude, if you think that by Spreading rumours,A MARRIAGE CAN BREAK, then that shows how weak the  bond  of marriage is.....seriously, a strong bond is  something which is unshattered even by the fiercest tempest and true love stands the test of time as well as the other attractionsWink

Originally posted by B.Duffer

Anyway! no offense meant please Smileagain this was reply to your unnecessary & delebrate mention of my name". I will call it provocative again!

yeah...i provoked....but never say that you are not provocative....sadly, your screen name itself is provocative Ouch

Edited by Buffie - 16 March 2006 at 12:12pm

Go to top