Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SS forced herself into JJKN-and the rest (Page 5)

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

Thanks Tabu for giving this news!!!. What goes on screen it comes from off screen!!!! But more SS will follow Apu, more rumours she will hear. She should leave Apu alon and be a nice wife and trust him and Apu will be more resposible towards her.

I feel bad for what I wrote in my letter. I hope T & d doesn't show it to Apu or SS.

Please Tabu, if you still have a chancs, take my letter out. I don't want to offend SS. We have no right to offent an actress specially when she is The WIFE of our Favourite Actor.

Awe that is soo sweet Embarrassed i agree with you.. we should not offend an actress ...specially when she is wife of our fav. actor. Tongue

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

tablet thanks for taking the pains of going with our letters and meeting with the stars and telling them our views.
I seriously find it hard to beleive all this.I mean its shocking ........
i always wanted it to be amystery but i dont want to know the truth on whats actually happening but ur post really was shocking.....its like too shocking to be true ....
anyway great work tabu and pls tell us more.....how abt the pics....can u please post them soon
did u meet mona ...hwo was she and what did she say .....do tell us abt it and how are u feeling now,is ur back allright?

GOSH TINA, even i was shocked..I mean, we used to debate and speculate and stuff, but always in the back of my mind, i had that strong belief that there is nothing betwee manda.....trust me if you can, I told piyu the same thing today morningTongue..ask her.........i was like i am shocked  that this  IS INDEED true...but as i said, SS gave it away....had she stayed out of JJKN, nothign would have come out.....

and II, i yet feel that it is just insignificant flirting that happens on every sets....it definitely not love and definitely, SS marriage is secureBig smile....but she is too insecure and too immature to understand thingsOuch....she gave it away by entering JJKN...the truth now is so obvious and we are just staring at it even though we had speculated in the past

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

Thanks Tabu for giving this news!!!. What goes on screen it comes from off screen!!!! But more SS will follow Apu, more rumours she will hear. She should leave Apu alon and be a nice wife and trust him and Apu will be more resposible towards her.

I feel bad for what I wrote in my letter. I hope T & d doesn't show it to Apu or SS.

Please Tabu, if you still have a chancs, take my letter out. I don't want to offend SS. We have no right to offent an actress specially when she is The WIFE of our Favourite Actor.

Awe that is soo sweet Embarrassed i agree with you.. we should not offend an actress ...specially when she is wife of our fav. actor. Tongue

I dont think anyone personally offended SS in that thread(ok, I  agree that i have offended but , those bashigns were in other threads...not in the letter thread)....and seriously, i DONT think that manda will be the same anymore.....anyways, alotttttttt has been said, so nothing much to add hereLOL

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged

I don't know why but this posting by Tabu made me feel sad and upset. Tabu thanks your efforts will are really appreciated.

I always loved AA and MS together. Their onscreen romance is amazing. I got more hooked on to JJKN when Armaan sir fell in love with his Jassi . Today I  wish AA had never married SA in the first place.

But now that its almost confirmed. The news upsets me. It means heartache and heart break for all involved. I never hated SS ever. I liked her . To me she is pretty and talented. Agreed her show off hubby style is irritating but she is young and has her faults.

I am unhappy that all our speculations are turning true. I had wished  AA and SA were indeed happily married.

It would have made me  happier to see AA in a happy marriage. And last but not the least I hope  MS is not held responsible for the fallout between  AA and SS.

Anyone else feels the same like me or is it just me.Cry

Dimdim.

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim

I don't know why but this posting by Tabu made me feel sad and upset. Tabu thanks your efforts will are really appreciated.

I always loved AA and MS together. Their onscreen romance is amazing. I got more hooked on to JJKN when Armaan sir fell in love with his Jassi . Today I  wish AA had never married SA in the first place.

But now that its almost confirmed. The news upsets me. It means heartache and heart break for all involved. I never hated SS ever. I liked her . To me she is pretty and talented. Agreed her show off hubby style is irritating but she is young and has her faults.

I am unhappy that all our speculations are turning true. I had wished  AA and SA were indeed happily married.

It would have made me  happier to see AA in a happy marriage. And last but not the least I hope  MS is not held responsible for the fallout between  AA and SS.

Dimdim.

dont worry dimdim,as buffie said ....apu and SS are happily married and no one can break their marriage .As for the news that tabu gave,its just plain flirting and thats all.I mean they have been working exclusively for jassi for 3 years,and so maybe they got too close or something but other than thatthere is nothing so serious abt them.Mona is too ambitious to get into a relationship that too with a married man,I always felt that apu ws more fond of mona than her,anyway and apu is comitted to his wife and thats it

so dont feel unhappy,as Mr.Subodh said as co-stars working together ,attraction is always possible and thats the end of it,nothing serious and so just relax and enjoy JJKN with a-j's sizzling chemistry while it lasts

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

tablet thanks for taking the pains of going with our letters and meeting with the stars and telling them our views.
I seriously find it hard to beleive all this.I mean its shocking ........
i always wanted it to be amystery but i dont want to know the truth on whats actually happening but ur post really was shocking.....its like too shocking to be true ....
anyway great work tabu and pls tell us more.....how abt the pics....can u please post them soon
did u meet mona ...hwo was she and what did she say .....do tell us abt it and how are u feeling now,is ur back allright?

tina u r shocked at reading it, i was shocked at hearing it, but u know if it come only from one person, i wold have dismissed it as a mere joke, but this has come fron 4 people associated with jjkn, i think i have been interacting 2 much with djs, and therefore a few unit members have revealed things they should have kept it 2 themselves, but i myself have not observed anthing like this, honestly, apu-mona were normal, and so were the rest, why they sais so even i dont know, but its a big thing , after that even i did not ask them anything, and actually, they kept on saying nothing serious, .Confused

oh yeah plz give me sometime for the photos, i had put a new roll, still have to complete it, that will take sum time,

mona is a wonderful person, very simple, but has a charming personality, luves cooking, exudes lots of warmth, her most striking feature-her eyes,has an infectious smile, she is very down to earth, and yes plz she is not fat.

r letters will reach djs 2morow, hope that helpsBig smile

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Tina I really hope you are right. It just hurts period. Its shocking for me to see any marriage fallout. I was unhappy about Amir Khan , Saif Ali also. I guess its just me. Ouch

At the sametime I wouldn't wish 2 people be in a unhappy marriage.
All I say is WHAT A MESS...

Dimdim
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim

Dimdim.

gosh madhu di, as i said, the entire thing is just frivolous flirting and dont worry, sanda WILL NOT SPLIT....I CAN PUT ALL MY MONEY INT THIS...THEY WILL NOT SPLIT....mona is too ambitious to  have a fling with a married man, and AA is a bit of an introvert who certainly does not have the courage to break his  marriage and he is not all that successful or rich eitherWink....I mean, especially coz SS is in the same industry that he works in and IF he divorces her, that will surely have an  horrendous effect on his career.....I really dont think that he can go back to bollywood and to stay in tellywood, he defintely needs ektaa mai's support....and turing againt ss is like turning against  ektaa and  the entire telly industry as all the balaji actors will be on SS' side, and AA will be left with MS alone....and who knows, MS is more successful than AA(sadly, that's the truth..jassi is more popular than armaan even though she ran away and all that) and IF mona dumps AA at the nth year, he would have nothing.....his career, reputation, everything would he hampered and the entire country will blame him....sadly, its always the husband who gets all the flak even if at times the wife is wrong.....and trust me, mosly(90% of the peopel)  everyone lowes SS ...........all the junta lowe her and if he breaks up, they will all sympathise with SS and mona will be called the home wrecker and she definitely wouldnt want to be called thatOuch...and as i said, MANY like SS...who really sees all her faults....a person who is not on IF will nto know her true colours...take my ma for example...she does not know anythign about SS and if she gets to know that sanda have split, she will definitely curse mona and AA......AA knows all this and thus, he will flirt on the sets for fun and time pass but will NEVER break his marriage......

Go to top