Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SS forced herself into JJKN-and the rest (Page 4)

prachi4AJ IF-Dazzler
prachi4AJ
prachi4AJ

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy For tabs !!!!!!!!!! Clap

I just JK reads this Wink LOL vaise it was me and JK who had Initialised this MandA thing LOL dat time no one except for da 2 of us was suspicious LOL But of course it was just fun then....Hume kya pataa tha ki mazaak sach mein badal jaayega Confused

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

tabu you said that they spotted something strange between the lead pair... did they not say what it was...aka what made the producers think that something was cooking... Shocked

lashy my dear girl, u think they would tell me , what exctly they saw, u should hav eseen thier faces actually, when they just blurted this out, subodh chopra, just ended up with" madam, there is nothing serious, u know co-stars ke beech kabhi aisa hota hai, but plz do not tell this outside"

i did question as to how they found this out, when i went i saw nothing as such, and the reply was" madam u were there only for sometime, we r observing them for along time, but i am still saying jo bhi hi, kuch serious nahin hai, humne kabhi media ko kuch nahin pata lagne diya hai"

and obviously i too didnt hav ethe guts to ask more details.

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by indiainspires

Thanks a lot tabs....!!!!!!
so finally hours spent on thinking, analyzing, writing, discussing, hoping and blushing hv not gone down the drain but hv proved 2 b correct.
i am so happy tht A-M r more than friends...i luv u both dears..plz b 2gether and plz act 2gether...
thanks!!! me 2 happy 2day.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know what, they are definitely more than just colleagues or friends BUT the whole "over friendliness"  is definitely NOT a threat to ss' marriage....Smile

mona is too smart  and she has repeatedly said that she is too ambitious to get into any relationship.....just flirting around lightheartedly  is just for fun Tongue....no one really knows what goes on offscreen,but i really dont think that it is anything serious.......its just harmless  frivolous flirtingEvil Smile....

but well, something which is inconsequential  and trivial is being taken too seriously by ssOuch...this whole manda issue came out in such a BIG way only after the news that ss is entering jjkn came outDeadtill then it was only a speculation but now its much more concrete,substantive  and much more grave & spoken aboutBig smile

aww dearTongue it's NOT flirting. it may hv started as light-hearted fun but 2day its not just tht dear...

u know M never fancied KO while he was nuts over herOuchLOL so wht will she do..of coz say she's 2 ambitious 2 get into a relationship..she said 'wht romance..nothing ..just friends 'and hoped tht the media will put an end 2 it. it was so clear she actually DID NOT fancy him. wid nandu, she's like he's my BEST friend..dear friend...which he IS..but just tht...TRUE FRIEND SmileBig smileTongue but wid AA, its neither flirting nor just a friendship. she was in awe of him, then found him 2 b very caring,nice, polite n humble, then she spent more n more time wid himEmbarrassed did close scenes n herself started admiring him like jassi..n absolutely enjoyed wid him...not just dosti yaar..its fancying..mayb love...actually she was helped by the fact tht AA himself started admiring her way 2 muchEmbarrassed n tht brought them really closeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed all romantic scenes btw a-j r so rocking n real Embarrassedsimply bcoz they do it frm their heartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed it's all loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed wed's epi they hugged tighter than everEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedit was unbelievableEmbarrassedEmbarrassed tht day M was all over him EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed on tht cozzy sofaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ajk made it clear......Embarrassed

aww i dont know why tht part came in italics ConfusedLOL 

u know abt the clothes n hairstyle stuff tht aa has a lot of say in it...she didnt deny it straightaway Wink she in fact said, "WHY NOT....?" Tongue knowing M, if it wud hv been sm other guy, she wud hv abs rubbished tht claim...here instead she wants more adviceEmbarrassedWinkTongue

i simply wish them all the best!!!!!

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
wow that was soo nicelt written u should be a journalist...wow good jioob...thnx
indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by puja265

wow that was soo nicelt written u should be a journalist...wow good jioob...thnx

umm wat was so nicely written....??? tht it's not love???? or tht it is???WinkWink

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
tablet thanks for taking the pains of going with our letters and meeting with the stars and telling them our views.
I seriously find it hard to beleive all this.I mean its shocking ........
i always wanted it to be amystery but i dont want to know the truth on whats actually happening but ur post really was shocking.....its like too shocking to be true ....
anyway great work tabu and pls tell us more.....how abt the pics....can u please post them soon
did u meet mona ...hwo was she and what did she say .....do tell us abt it and how are u feeling now,is ur back allright?
honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged
OMG this is one of the best news I heard on IF, I can't believe itttttttttt Big smile

For all u know buffie, Mona had feelings for Apu frm the day one, but by the time she could confess, RK fixed him up wid SS Angry Ouch And may be apu had feelings too, but when he met SS initially, she must have bugged him sooooooo much Confused and those days, mona's role was not soooooooo chirpy chirpy, bubbly bubbly, so apu thought of considering SS over mona. But, now after the makeover, both mona n apu's feelings are obvious, coz we see that kinda attraction in the scenes alas they both can't do much, coz apu is trapped Confused for his whole life wid his chipku Ouch Oh man, how I wish, MandA were together, they would have made a better/mature/lovely couple than tat cheapde SS Angry

Thank u soooooo much Tabs for keeping us updated, we lowe ya Embarrassed I hope ur back feels better Big smile Take care!!
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Tabu for giving this news!!!. What goes on screen it comes from off screen!!!! But more SS will follow Apu, more rumours she will hear. She should leave Apu alon and be a nice wife and trust him and Apu will be more resposible towards her.

I feel bad for what I wrote in my letter. I hope T & d doesn't show it to Apu or SS.

Please Tabu, if you still have a chancs, take my letter out. I don't want to offend SS. We have no right to offent an actress specially when she is The WIFE of our Favourite Actor.

Go to top