SS forced herself into JJKN-and the rest - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by hansa

Don't forget me!!! Although i didn't say it outright, i did imply it!!! Buffie, you know what I said!!!

i know di....di's exact words to me were"It might be true for all we know. I personally feel there is more to thier friendship than meets the eye. It's not just their romantic scenes. You know, when you compare the sanda and the manda interviews ....the sanda and manda offscreen videos, the interviews, the articles, the insecurities, and tabs' first hand information that there is a cold war between mona and ss...now what else could be the reason for this unfriendlinessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜•"

...and blame it on SS!!!!!...if she hadnt entered JJKN, the truth wouldnt have come out  in such a BIG way

dfhajsuihgjkhdgfjhsdjf!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† are we all adapting MMs language??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Tabzzzzzz...you rockkkkkk...!! Thanks soo much for the news hun! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Ab ayega mazza lol
What a garma garam news, its too hot to keep it in my mouth. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . U know this month is extremely lucky for me I guess. the entire credit goes to TABLET for all these news u convey to us. take care of ur health.
and once again good work darling. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , why don't they show something sensible to improve Jassi's image ??? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by luv_ranveer

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , why don't they show something sensible to improve Jassi's image ??? πŸ˜†

LR, madam jassi is already been receiving flaks since her makeover, but they wanna make sure that at least mona gets a clean image, coz mona is a popular actress, and her involvement with a married man could have cost the djs , therefore they have been careful, and mona herself is a smart girl, and knows to handle the media,and lemme stress they all know what SS is like

Tablet I have already posted that we cannot ask to show or ask anything about MandA, Chipklani bcoz it would be awkward for your to read those infront of Apu. This is my suggestion we should also stop writing about this topic if it effects MandA relation. Who knows chipklani also keeping a nazar on IF. I want MandA relation to be materialised there should be any disturabnce or obstacle. Let us pray in our mind and only through personal post we should communicate on this issue. I want MandA be together at any cost.
thanks tabs
i hope ur back is ok now
take care of urself

Originally posted by fan no 1 jjkn

Who knows chipklani also keeping a nazar on IF. .

who knows ..maybe buffyduffer is ss..if it is true, then she needs to learn rather than just fight

no offense please😊

Thanks a lot tabs....!!!!!!
so finally hours spent on thinking, analyzing, writing, discussing, hoping and blushing hv not gone down the drain but hv proved 2 b correct.
i am so happy tht A-M r more than friends...i luv u both dears..plz b 2gether and plz act 2gether...
thanks!!! me 2 happy 2day.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tabu you said that they spotted something strange between the lead pair... did they not say what it was...aka what made the producers think that something was cooking... 😲