SS forced herself into JJKN-and the rest

Posted: 18 years ago

well where is tina and where is buffie , ok gals something fishy going on .😉

yesyerday, i met one of JJKNs ex script supervisor mr. subodh chopra in aprivate holy party at afriends place, whoaaaaa !this man knows alot what gooe sbehind JJKN😛

tony and diya singh have strict instructions that media would be kept away from JJKN sets-they did not want any controversy either for mona or even the leading pair-as it could effect the image of thier protagonaist-and this wa sone of the reason whu earler sameer soni and later karan oberoi was sent to heaven as rumours started to flow sameers interset in mona and later karans inclination to wards her.

both mona and AA have been media smartunder strict instructions from T and D and this is one of te reason why AA-mona relationship axactly ha snot come out in the media.😛

ok, AA-MS , r definitely more than friends, but thanks to the makers an dthe stars themselves this has actually not come out to the media,jjkn sets have witnessed stories but this has been kept under wraps,and as mr.sand and mr. chopra tells that for the past few months SS ha dbeen very eager to get into jjkn, coz she wanted to be APu, (they did not say it directly, but they gav eme the hint), poor soul they had aske dme not to go around telling this but i think i can put it here.😃

yes SS ha s actually smelled something fishy, about AA-MS, and she has finally got her way and is in JJKN, and if unit members r to be believed then SS used to drop on JJKn sets " just like this" for the past few months,😡 something which she had never done earlier.

so r speculationa r not baseless, mods i am not trying to create any controversy here, i just wanted to share what i was told, thats all.😃

well , AA-MS body language for the past couple of months have been telling alot-so its there SS BASICALLY THERE TO KEEP CHECK ON AA-MS.

gals your letters will reach DJS 2 morrow, but plz dont write anythinf directly against shilpa that would actually embarress me, especially if AA gets 2 read them, be polite, plz, we cannot directly hit some prsonally just to make rselves happy, hope u gals r understanding.😃

anyways , buffie, tina your prediction r right.😛

Thanks tabs. So sweet of you to keep updating us. How is your back now? Hope it's not killing you anymore honey.
God that woman!!! She's just uffff!!! 😡 But at least we finally know what's up! 😉 Thanks Tabu jaan! 😆 😉
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...YAYYYYYYY TO BLYTON AND TINA....they were th4 ones who came up with all this...and yayyyyy to indiainspires...and yayyyy to me as i FINALLY got it 😆
thanks tabs for all your efforts.....well, so mirror drops at IF coz deeps' orbituary and lashy's letters were published in mirror during the run away days,....so well, dont be surprised if all our manda threads are squeezed into one article and published
ok, lemme stop acting bitchy
did i read that correctly? ...i couldnt believe it...i read it like five times..omg..i love this news.. 😳
oh, yes blyton , i forgot her, darling u were write too, an d yes i hav e read your pm, i will answer soon, yay to blyton, buffie tina
oh my gosh..ohhhhhh myyyyy goshhhhh...

😃

gahh..i'm literally speechless...sjhcfdjhfckisdjhfskjhdfskjdfchs..my brain
has turned to mush..can't..think..straight..this is too good to be
true..MandA's offscreen relationship..i knew it was there..lekin it's been
proven...oh mannnnnnn...helpppp!!

hehe tabu jaan, please do take care of your back! ask apu to do some
maalish 😳 😳 😉 thanks chooo much for the amaaaaazzing
infornation..i swear, this just made my day..my week..my lifeeee 😃
Don't forget me!!! Although i didn't say it outright, i did imply it!!! Buffie, you know what I said!!! Edited by hansa - 18 years ago

Originally posted by tablet

oh, yes blyton , i forgot her, darling u were write too, an d yes i hav e read your pm, i will answer soon, yay to blyton, buffie tina

well, dont give me any cridit...i dont deserve it..all the credit goes to blyton a ka anjali as she was the one who really spotted ti and came up with threads....and yay to tina too as she believed that manda were more than friends and  her instincts are true....

dhjfhjfhfsadofaoiwrjaksfjsadk;fjasfkjsakf;ajfkasfjsafksa;fsa fasff

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲

omggg tabz u rock for giving us this awesome news!!!!!!!!!

hailaaa.....i want this news to come out and hit ss hard in the face😆