Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SS forced herself into JJKN-and the rest

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

well where is tina and where is buffie , ok gals something fishy going on .Wink

yesyerday, i met one of JJKNs ex script supervisor mr. subodh chopra in aprivate holy party at afriends place, whoaaaaa !this man knows alot what gooe sbehind JJKNTongue

tony and diya singh have strict instructions that media would be kept away from JJKN sets-they did not want any controversy either for mona or even the leading pair-as it could effect the image of thier protagonaist-and this wa sone of the reason whu earler sameer soni and later karan oberoi was sent to heaven as rumours started to flow sameers interset in mona and later karans inclination to wards her.Ouch

both mona and AA have been media smartunder strict instructions from T and D and this is one of te reason why AA-mona relationship axactly ha snot come out in the media.Tongue

ok, AA-MS , r definitely more than friends, but thanks to the makers an dthe stars themselves this has actually not come out to the media,jjkn sets have witnessed stories but this has been kept under wraps,and as mr.sand and mr. chopra tells that for the past few months SS ha dbeen very eager to get into jjkn, coz she wanted to be APu, (they did not say it directly, but they gav eme the hint), poor soul they had aske dme not to go around telling this but i think i can put it here.Big smile

yes SS ha s actually smelled something fishy, about AA-MS, and she has finally got her way and is in JJKN, and if unit members r to be believed then SS used to drop on JJKn sets " just like this" for the past few months,Angry something which she had never done earlier.Ouch

so r speculationa r not baseless, mods i am not trying to create any controversy here, i just wanted to share what i was told, thats all.Big smile

well , AA-MS body language for the past couple of months have been telling alot-so its there SS BASICALLY THERE TO KEEP CHECK ON AA-MS.

gals your letters will reach DJS 2 morrow, but plz dont write anythinf directly against shilpa that would actually embarress me, especially if AA gets 2 read them, be polite, plz, we cannot directly hit some prsonally just to make rselves happy, hope u gals r understanding.Big smile

anyways , buffie, tina your prediction r right.Tongue

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks tabs. So sweet of you to keep updating us. How is your back now? Hope it's not killing you anymore honey.
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

God that woman!!! She's just uffff!!! Angry But at least we finally know what's up! Wink Thanks Tabu jaan! LOL Wink
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...YAYYYYYYY TO BLYTON AND TINA....they were th4 ones who came up with all this...and yayyyyy to indiainspires...and yayyyy to me as i FINALLY got it LOL
thanks tabs for all your efforts.....well, so mirror drops at IF coz deeps' orbituary and lashy's letters were published in mirror during the run away days,....so well, dont be surprised if all our manda threads are squeezed into one article and published
ok, lemme stop acting bitchy Ouch
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
did i read that correctly? ...i couldnt believe it...i read it like five times..omg..i love this news.. Embarrassed
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
oh, yes blyton , i forgot her, darling u were write too, an d yes i hav e read your pm, i will answer soon, yay to blyton, buffie tina
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
oh my gosh..ohhhhhh myyyyy goshhhhh...

Big smile

gahh..i'm literally speechless...sjhcfdjhfckisdjhfskjhdfskjdfchs..my brain
has turned to mush..can't..think..straight..this is too good to be
true..MandA's offscreen relationship..i knew it was there..lekin it's been
proven...oh mannnnnnn...helpppp!!

hehe tabu jaan, please do take care of your back! ask apu to do some
maalish Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink thanks chooo much for the amaaaaazzing
infornation..i swear, this just made my day..my week..my lifeeee Big smile
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Don't forget me!!! Ouch Although i didn't say it outright, i did imply it!!! Ouch Buffie, you know what I said!!! Ouch

Edited by hansa - 15 March 2006 at 9:12pm

Go to top