Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Offensive language+Personal attacks= BAN (Page 5)

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
tell **** watevaa her name is to stop cussing about Sandeeep all the time!

Moderator's Note:
If you have any complaint then PM us or use report button

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 06 April 2006 at 4:18pm

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

anjali ji...i saw sum posts of another contestant (i wont say the name)...which were locked for no reason...it was a poll...and nothing sooo bad was posted in it...why was that thread locked? and another thread for the same contestant was also locked..which was showing hardly any deconstructive criticism...i was confused at to why these were locked...and the ones that shud be weren't locked

if the mods are gonna lock their favorites threads..then they shud also lock the threads which are are creating arguments over other contestant's fans
we are requesting u...we are also apart of this forum... Embarrassed
im not accusing the mods of being "biased" at all...im just saying if soooo many ppl...not just 1 contestant's fans...but more than 1's fans are requesting u..there might be a reason behind it Smile

Hi Megha!!

As Princess mentioned above the reason sometimes moderators need to act how the scenario demands. That particular time of the forum was in chaos with too many hate posts. So we were trying to control and requesting members not to post instigating posts, as there was a sudden sprint of too many instigating posts. So some of the threads got locked. It was not because of any "favorite" contestant. All those members got warnings too. 

You say that many fans want one particular thread to be locked. We were also asked by other fans of the same contestant to leave that topic for discussion via PM and publicly. So you must know that all fans don't agree to this view. Another point is we don't lock any topic on members' request. We lock it if we find a need to do so.

Your opinion sure helps us and always welcome. Tongue

Thanks,

Anjali
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Smile

yeah thas wat i was trying to say as well...lock the topics if there are reasons behind it...and for that particular thread if many ppl requested to lock it, then there must be a reason behind it naa... Tongue

newayz...thanks for the consideration Smile

and im happy to see u back Clap Clap i noe u didnt leave but styl..happy to see u managing things again like u did before Smile

Edited by srk_lover - 06 April 2006 at 8:08pm
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Dear friends!!

In the past we have requested all of you to reduce chatting as the show was at it's height and we had so many topics to discuss. Now the show is coming to an end and most of the topics are beaten to deathLOLLOL.  

All of you might know that chatting is not allowed on IF but sometimes section development team is allowed to make chat threads. This is one such case.

So II-2 development team decided to make a integrated chat club for all fans. Please click this link http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=251994

It is a request to all members to not created new threads to chat. Remember crude language is not allowed on IF.

Enjoy!!!!! till II-3 startsWink

Thanks,
II-2 dev. team

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 08 April 2006 at 8:59pm
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
anjali i cant use the chat club..wenever i go on it...i logs me out onli on that thread...and that SIGN IN/REGISTER thing comes up....

but wen i come back to the original thread..im styl logged in

i try logging in from there but it wont allow me Thumbs Down
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
megha!! does this happen when you click on the link i provided in the previous post? actually nowadays it happens to me too. if i click any link then i get logged out in that page. Confused

do one thing. i just brought that thread to first page. so now trying posting there. it should work.

if you can't find the page then use Search and  try searching 'integrated'. let me know if it works.Smile

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 09 April 2006 at 11:57am
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
thanks anjali...i guess ill just search for it

cuz that link just always logs me out...

thanks Smile
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
It is a request to all members not to post crude pictures and topics on IF.

We have members as young as 13 and such offensive posts are not at all welcome. 

Go to top