Offensive language+Personal attacks= BAN

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
What is going on? What is happening to our otherwise peaceful forum?

All of us are sad at ouster of a very talented singer but that doesn't give any of us an excuse to use filthy language on this forum to express your anger. It has given an excuse to some members to attack him, other contestants, judges, family members of contestants and even forum members. You can express your views without any personal attacks.

It has been said many times that we won't tolerate offensive language on this forum. From now on all offensive members are going to be just banned without any warnings because now we are tired of giving warnings.

It is a request to all good members of this forum to use immediately when you see an offensive post. That makes our job easier.

Thanks,
II-2 development team

(Anjali.Nair, lashforever, lucky_lakshmi, living.doll, aries_sakshi)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prap thumbnail
wow i didn't even know the function of report before....thanks!!!!!!!!!!! 😊
sensation87 thumbnail
prapti dont tell me this.. u r an IF-Dazzler and u didn't know this 😆 😆 glad that now u know it!
Thx for taking action Anjali!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh...i never knew about that either 😆

thanks
sensation87 thumbnail
lol megha....i mean u r an IF-Rockerz and u dont know this 😆LOL .Thx to anjali who brought this to ur noticeEdited by sensation87 - 18 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
sensation87, why r u chatting on this thread for??? dont u have other places to do that!!! 🤬 Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
sensation87 thumbnail
srk_lover...u r not a mod!This is not an appropriate thread where u r using the censored emoticon and that too without a reason!
mango-frost thumbnail
the emoticon is there to be used...why wud they make such an emoticon den? i dont think there is any rule as to which thread i shud use it in, and which thread i shudnt!!!

sorry anjali for this baseless arguement, but sensation87 doesnt seem to understand 'no chatting'
anjali.nair thumbnail
i didn't know that many members were not aware of 'report' button. every post has it and when you see an offensive post just click on that and we get the link directly with the poster's name. many members have helped us before.
this makes our job easier. because you don't have to PM each of us. this way any II-2 mod, channel mod and global mod can check the reported post.
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yea I always reports when I found any bad language or amused words used against ANTARA...

I think I reported atleast 7 times here.... 😉 😉 😉

Thanks mod....Nw I dont think I ahve to report as all nw behind Karu nw...Since amey & antara out there wont be any hate threads....

Meenal is the lucky one who didnt get any controversies in thsi forum I think....