Posted: 18 years ago
i remember at the staring the female who reads tarot cards predicted she fallin love with someone with intilals A.S!!aryan seth i forgot u could nominate here!!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by a4j4ever

i remember at the staring the female who reads tarot cards predicted she fallin love with someone with intilals A.S!!aryan seth i forgot u could nominate here!!! πŸ˜†

true true sharmi... we didnt realise it so far and nor has jassi.. once she does they both will be having stars in their eyes..πŸ˜†

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS  JASSI AND ARYAN=🀒Edited by Neelema_Bindu - 18 years ago
Ya...u never know...hindi serial hai....kuch bhi ho sakta hai.
is this show finishing or they are trying to bring a new twist or something..
πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Neelema_Bindu

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS  JASSI AND ARYAN=🀒

kyon?
Originally posted by sonalkhullar

is this show finishing or they are trying to bring a new twist or something..
πŸ˜•

yup and this is gonna be the bestest of the bestest twist that JJKN has ever offered.  πŸ˜› 

Lol...my sister keep telling me the same thing...I think its not so much that he likes Jassi...but its more like he wants to be Armaan Suri and Jassi happens to be included in that Armaan wannabe territory

Whatever he is...all I know is Aryan is by far my favorite villian EVVVVER😳    
I thought about this last week - Aryan falling in love with Jassi along the way - could be good, coz Aryan really needs to see the good in Jassi and it wouldnt surprise if he did fall in love and they say that hating someone so much means you love them - could be in Aryan's case 😊
Originally posted by momogrl21

Jassi+ Aryan = 🀒

kyon?