Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent angel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
though is intezaar ka phal kuch zyada hi meetha hone wala hain lekin main nahin chahti key arjun aur intezaar kare 😭 .firstly bcoz im getting restless n i cant wait any longer like teesha πŸ˜‰ ,secondly bcoz mujhe arjun per taras aata hain esp after yesterday's precap i conclude tht bhavri intezaar aur sabar kar sakhti hain lekin arjun yeh bilkul nahin kar sakhta,he is really really impatient πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Innocent angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya the sweet

may be 😳 πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

priya the sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Innocent angel

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev4aamna

was that a correct 4 me😳yea yea...same thing naπŸ˜‰actually Bhoomi-Arjun ke romance dehker I've lost it completelyπŸ˜†

Teesha

LOL!!πŸ˜†

but yeah..i think im going crazy too!! but i dont want it to be aaaaages before they become one...and i thought all the signs were hinting that they wud be one on holi day...so it better happen then!!πŸ˜† and besides...i really dont think bahvri can wait that long....i mean especially after all those 'bedroom' eyes arjun was making at her...i mean come on...i no she wont be able to resist That long...πŸ˜†

Innocent angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: lisha

LOL!!πŸ˜†

but yeah..i think im going crazy too!! but i dont want it to be aaaaages before they become one...and i thought all the signs were hinting that they wud be one on holi day...so it better happen then!!πŸ˜† and besides...i really dont think bahvri can wait that long....i mean especially after all those 'bedroom' eyes arjun was making at her...i mean come on...i no she wont be able to resist That long...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†