Happy New Year ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

coralblue thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please!  Please!  Please!  Update Soon 
Asmita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please update soon...it felt like the character of khushi and arnav was reversed here as khushi had reserved nature... nonetheless loved it
shona_123 thumbnail
hey there... such an amazin story i read all d chapters in one go n m hooked to it... please add me 2 ur pm list and do let me knw when u update next...
waitin eagerly 4 d nexxt update
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
teesha weekend is about to end plz update
coralblue thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update Soon Please ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by coralblue - 12 years ago
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i am loving this ff.. please please add me to your pm list... want to continue reading it..
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, let me start with many apologies. I am so very sorry for not updating for the longest time! I have been so busy and under stress with some things, just havent been getting the time to sit and write peacefully. 

I am so greatful that you all have enjoyed the story so much thus far that you actually ask for updates, and I am so sorry that I havent even been responding! I am so very very very Sorry!! From the bottom of my heart, a very deep and sincere apology! 

I really didn't mean to keep you all on hold for such a long duration, I just didn't anticipate how occupied I could get. Life is just unpredictable. I am so very sorry, once again. 

I will definitely update this weekend! Pakka vaada. Will try to give a hatrick if time permits, but if not then definitely a double dose. It is the very least I can do to all those who have been really waiting and asking me for updates. 

I will also respond to everyone's comments and queries soon. 

Once again, Thank you so much for your compliments; comments and feedbacks! I read & like each and everyone of them! Sorry for keeping so many of you on hold. 

just wanna know a little thing..can u give a small detail about the no of siblings each has n whether they r elder or younger to Khushi n Arnav, etc.. i just got curious but would love to know all te family dynamics a bit more...also in this story r both Khushi n Arnav of the same age?just curious...

Thanks a lot for your compliments๐Ÿค—

When I update this weekend, I will be sure to post a description on the characters and their links to each other. 

And Arnav and Kushi are 3 years apart

Originally posted by: Vsc94

Pls add me to your PM list.

Sure, will PM you when I update

Thanks for your interest. 

Originally posted by: coralblue

Please Continue Soon . . . 

Happy New Year ! 

A belated Happy New Year๐Ÿค— I am twelve days late, but better late than never, right๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: shona_123

hey there... such an amazin story i read all d chapters in one go n m hooked to it... please add me 2 ur pm list and do let me knw when u update next... 

waitin eagerly 4 d nexxt update

Aww, thanks hun! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sure, I will notify you through PMs henceforth. 

Thanks a lot for your interest. 

Originally posted by: srahs

teesha weekend is about to end plz update

Oh sweety, a special and personal sorry to you. You had send me a scrap as well and I said I would update and I couldn't. I was really really stuck. I am so so so sorry. These next parts will be dedicated to you! I am so sorry! 

Thank you for your scraps and taking so much interest and liking for my story!๐Ÿค—

I don't want to turn any reader away, and I am sorry, if I let you down. ๐Ÿ˜’

Originally posted by: Nici0306

i am loving this ff.. please please add me to your pm list... want to continue reading it..

Thank-you! Sure, I will add you to PM list :)

I am sure I must have annoyed you by now. 3 request for updates and no response. That's not right, I am so sorry. I hope you forgive and now I am really nervous to write good parts because I need to win back all those who I have upset. 

Thank you so much for liking it so much ๐Ÿค—. Just one more day, and I'll post it Friday (inshAllah). Promise!! Sealed and signed!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Teesha - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Read The Whole FF & Liked It . ๐Ÿ˜ณ Arnav Is Already In Love & Poor Khushi, She Thinks More About Others Than Herself :( ๐Ÿฅบ