India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

"Abhay has 4 kids" poll is stupid

Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 1:24am | IP Logged
This poll is really stupid, Abhay has three kids, Trishul and vidhi cannot be half brother and sister.

For godsake they got married, I think even Ekta is not that dumb to show something like this

I think that poll should be modified for deleted
Thanks

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged
i agree with u but it can turn out 2 b th@ trishaul isnt abhays son n vidhi is in fact his daughter u cant put th@ past ekta now can u??? 
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 10:15am | IP Logged

vidhi abhays son Confused?

trishul and vidhi married Confused?

i missed a week, but i thought sohan was getting married ti vidhi Confused

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
ok for all of u who think that Vidhi might be Abhay's daughter I'm sure you all think that she'd be Esha's daughter...FOR GOD'S SAKE ESHA AND ABHAY DIDN'T HAVE A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and plus Esha had a son...BOY...MALE...WITH THAT PURI GUY...NOT ABHAY KAPOOR...PURI...so how can Vidhi be ABHAY KAPOOR'S DAUGHTER?!?!?!?!?!...i mean ok the last episode in the end when it said what's gonna happen on Monday...it does make her look like she's got something against Abhay too...but there could be so many other possibilties...it's not necessary that she has to be his daughter...she could be the daughter of the relatives of one of the women Abhay was with...maybe she's Esha's niece or Mahi's niece or something like that and she wants to take revenge for what Abhay did to them...orrrrr maybe Trishul is Esha's son and Vidhi is Taashu's daughter...which would make Trishul Puri's son...NOT ABHAY KAPOORS...and Vidhi would obviously be Abhay Kapoors daughter THEN...and maybe she's taking revenge on him...and Trishul would be taking revenge on Abhay because of what he did to Esha...but VIDHI IS NOT ABHAY KAPOORS SON UNLESS SHE'S TAASHU'S DAUGHTER AND UNLESS TRISHUL IS ESHA AND PURI'S SON...before anyone writes anything...THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT...VIDHI AND TRISHUL HALF BROTHER AND SISTER...MARRIED?  EKTA'S NOT THAT DUMB OK?!!!??!!
prettygirl Goldie
prettygirl
prettygirl

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged

okay okay okay people i saw the part where they say that Tusul is ABAY's son then someone confused me that Vidi is Abay's daughter though Esha so thats why i made the poll

GOSH ITZ JUST A POLL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top