(((((

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
means what?

Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by (((((

savita knows that  when she will die everybody blames on tulsi .Wo to tulsi ko phasake chali gayi. kya wo 24 hours rehe nahi sakati thi?

This is really boaring to watch that again everybody lame tulsi  & again ytulsi mihir zagada, rona dhona.jail me jana story writer is so illogical sabhi serial me batate hai ki accident ke baad police report ke bagair entry nahi milati magar yaha to enry lete waqt bataya tha ki police complaint karana .But police complaint ki hai to police kaha hai ?????Angry  baki time to  if patient is serious police bahar raha dekhate hai yaha to savita hosh me bhi aayi to bhi usaka bayan nahi liya? why ? ye mera sawal ekta se hai why???? Abb tak to tulsi ne kai gunehegaro ko saja di hai aab unako pata hai to bhi wo kyu nahi bata rahe ki ye kisane kiya ? In all this I think savita is real selfish and tulsi is idiot, and she dont have any kind of common senceClap . Tulsi ko jaroor jain honi chahiye & mihir ne divorse lena chahiye.

Very bogus story will begin again in KSBKBT......

Wow coolClap Clap Clap

Now also the video with Meera Baa talking ,meera will use that to proove Tulsi kill Savitha...what happen that Friend of Savitha?????Ekta has lost of her memory??????? also no investigation about Savitha's accident??

Also viranees dont use their brains why Savitha was at hospital...????

everythin is so dump....Angry

sanjana22sanju Goldie
sanjana22sanju
sanjana22sanju

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by (((((

Ya unaka maa beti ka rishta tha hi nahi kyu ye bolte rehete the pata nahi savita to hamesha hi tulsi se nafrat karti thi hamesha zagada hota tha and ha meera tape karne ke liye tayar nahi thi kyuki wo to baa ko dekhake shock hui thi and wo ba se baat karte waqt uthi bhi nahi tape shuru karane
what is this stupidity ? I hate this serial and the story writer.

very true....... yeah there are so many illogical things shown ... guess ekta doesnt know intelligent ppl like us have discussions abt her serials,..... her best target audience are house wives though.........

Go to top