India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Savita is so selfish

((((( Goldie
(((((
(((((

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

savita knows that  when she will die everybody blames on tulsi .Wo to tulsi ko phasake chali gayi. kya wo 24 hours rehe nahi sakati thi?

This is really boaring to watch that again everybody lame tulsi  & again ytulsi mihir zagada, rona dhona.jail me jana story writer is so illogical sabhi serial me batate hai ki accident ke baad police report ke bagair entry nahi milati magar yaha to enry lete waqt bataya tha ki police complaint karana .But police complaint ki hai to police kaha hai ?????Angry  baki time to  if patient is serious police bahar raha dekhate hai yaha to savita hosh me bhi aayi to bhi usaka bayan nahi liya? why ? ye mera sawal ekta se hai why???? Abb tak to tulsi ne kai gunehegaro ko saja di hai aab unako pata hai to bhi wo kyu nahi bata rahe ki ye kisane kiya ? In all this I think savita is real selfish and tulsi is idiot, and she dont have any kind of common senceClap . Tulsi ko jaroor jain honi chahiye & mihir ne divorse lena chahiye.

Very bogus story will begin again in KSBKBT......

shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
well.. this is something different though.

she was suffering and her intentions were not that.

She should have videotaped her request to show the family... but this is EKTA LAND
loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
This is what exactly what I was thinking about. How come tulsi does not say anythng about how savitha was murdered in the first place.
Was meera waiting with video to tape what Ba was about to say.Actually she was shocked to see Ba.
They always talk about how sacred the relationship is between savitha and tulsi, but as fas as I know, savitha was telling one dialogue 95% per cent of the time in last 5 years of the serial "yeh sab tumhari vajah se ho raha hai" (forigive my hindi), what kind of maa, beti ka rishtha they are talking about.
The whole serial is so stupid, but no matter how bad it goes we wanted to see the end. Until then we have to put up with lots of crap.
((((( Goldie
(((((
(((((

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Ya unaka maa beti ka rishta tha hi nahi kyu ye bolte rehete the pata nahi savita to hamesha hi tulsi se nafrat karti thi hamesha zagada hota tha and ha meera tape karne ke liye tayar nahi thi kyuki wo to baa ko dekhake shock hui thi and wo ba se baat karte waqt uthi bhi nahi tape shuru karane
what is this stupidity ? I hate this serial and the story writer.
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Agree with u sweetiee, there are so many il-logical and stupid things Ekta has done in the death of Savita, i guess she is desperate to get Tulsi kicked out of SN, now if an investigation is done, or a police report was made then Tulsi would be proved innocent and Meera / Mandira guilty.

bus dekhtey jaoo jo Ekta Mai bata rahi hai.
Irish_Pride IF-Rockerz
Irish_Pride
Irish_Pride

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
WELL..I AM HAPPY DAT I STOPPED WATCHIN DIZ SHOW......WHEN NANDNI WENT TO JAIL....OR I WUD HAVE BEEN SO MAD AT SAVITA.
karan4nandini Senior Member
karan4nandini
karan4nandini

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
EKTA has know on ideas . ashi
karan4nandini Senior Member
karan4nandini
karan4nandini

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
EKTA has know on ideas . ashi

Go to top