Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana22sanju thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: desiflavour101

there is NO rift between Hiten/Gauri and ekta. Ekta isn't stupid to let go of them. This tanya angle has just been brought in to stretch out their characters and their story. THAT'S IT.

humaira

well said.......

Immie thumbnail
oh I hop Ekta gonna kill whole characters....Goverden,Naveen,Teesha & Baby,Vishal,Ansh,Savitha next Tanya...next?????? 😕 😕 😕
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ofcourse tanya churail no.1,biggest kabab main haddi will die.and our sweet, innocent,preety nandini and cute karan will live together happily ever after.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
nice thoughts yaar and remmeber death in ekta land is not really means dying 😆
aamna2 thumbnail
tanya sould die bcoz it will make more sense if the second woman dies.
.:Misty:. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

nice thoughts yaar and remmeber death in ekta land is not really means dying 😆

LOL, tht's true, there was mihir and mandira.😆

Anyways, i want Nandani to die. (No i don't HATE Gauri. I really think she a gud actress. But I'm a tanya and karan fan.) But it will be gud if she dies. Look, i really don't have a reason but for some stupid reason, i feel tht it will be better tht nandani dies. Maybe it will be a better twist. cuz if you look at it from my point, if tanya dies then karan will cry for sometime and forget her. but if nandani dies, their'll be times where one wants to be close with the other while the other pulls away. creating more problems in the show. (seriously what is a drama serial without any drama. not talking abt people coming back from the dead type drama.😊)

And Tanya was never a kabab main haddi, when nandani was in coma, she married him to take care of bhoomi. but when nandani came back, she left (wasn't a haddi there. its not her fault karan couldn't forget her the way he couldn't forget nandini when she was in coma). But when karan when to jail and nandini found out. she still wasn't a haddi either, cause karan was in jail. (actually it was him being in jail that caused them to be separate). But now that nandini is in jail (still it's the jail that separating them). So I don't see where tanya is a kaba main haddi.

-----Misty

bajaj**fan thumbnail

YH I THINK THAT NANDINI SHUD DIE WHILE GIVING BIRTH AND THEN THE SAD MOMENT BECAUSE IF THEM 2 ARE STILL IN THE LEAP THEN IT WILL TURN INTO THIS BIG STORY WHICH I DONT WANT JUST LET ONE OF THEM DIE AND FOR ME I THINK NANDINI SHUD DIE

*Please do NOT post in all CAPS. It represents shouting on the net. Thanks*

Edited by :Eisha(viewbie)

Edited by EiShA - 18 years ago
vrishti thumbnail
no i diss agree with u   👏   
vinny_rams thumbnail

i think nandini and karan are made for each other..hot couple.So though not as per the story...as per the image and following this pair has...I dont think nandini should die..as that might bring down the Kyunki rating just like how it was when initially they showed Mihir dead.

Tanya was never karan 's love...but she did so much for her friends.marrying karan was in one way her selfishness...she could have taken take of Bhoomi even without marrying karan.So if at all one should die..it should be Tanya...and karan should settle with nandini.

Edited by vinny_rams - 18 years ago
Immie thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Misty~*

LOL, tht's true, there was mihir and mandira.😆

Anyways, i want Nandani to die. (No i don't HATE Gauri. I really think she a gud actress. But I'm a tanya and karan fan.) But it will be gud if she dies. Look, i really don't have a reason but for some stupid reason, i feel tht it will be better tht nandani dies. Maybe it will be a better twist. cuz if you look at it from my point, if tanya dies then karan will cry for sometime and forget her. but if nandani dies, their'll be times where one wants to be close with the other while the other pulls away. creating more problems in the show. (seriously what is a drama serial without any drama. not talking abt people coming back from the dead type drama.😊)

And Tanya was never a kabab main haddi, when nandani was in coma, she married him to take care of bhoomi. but when nandani came back, she left (wasn't a haddi there. its not her fault karan couldn't forget her the way he couldn't forget nandini when she was in coma). But when karan when to jail and nandini found out. she still wasn't a haddi either, cause karan was in jail. (actually it was him being in jail that caused them to be separate). But now that nandini is in jail (still it's the jail that separating them). So I don't see where tanya is a kaba main haddi.

-----Misty

Nice observation...👏