Posted: 18 years ago

😲😲

I really wouldnt be suprise if the new women whose gonna get pregnet ends up being Angad's MomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀒And the kid is Angad's🀒and he didnt even know she is his real mom. So they got married for the sake of there childπŸ˜†πŸ€’

p.s Sorry guysssπŸ˜†this is sooo stupid....but u never no ekta could make it come true😑

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 18 years ago
thats disgusting...what are u thinking...
πŸ˜† Neelu... wht did u eat... πŸ˜†

lol omg that is disgusting yoh... πŸ˜†

luv ya
samia
Hey New person around here!! U know what i think? The new mom is Dadi? Why? Cuz of the other tidbits by Sneha Jee, Said Angad would start living with his new mom, and i think tuesday 's episode they showed angad waking up at dadi's place...And now i read the most recent tidbits and it says the new mom 's gonna die..U guys see where i am getting at?? I mean Hopefully Dadi's not leaving the play! Correct me If I am wrong...Becuz i havent seen Alot of KYPH cuz i was at a boarding school..So I dont know much about it!!

Aww hey welcome sweetness4evaπŸ€—πŸ€— .. hope u have loads of fun 😳
πŸ˜†well it cannot be dadi... cuz dilip is dadi son.. so she cannot be his mother... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

she is a new entry ... alteast from wht i read... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

lots of luv
samia
Okay Great Thanks for clearing it out princess1_43!! I was so confused!! And tHanks for welcoming me!!! 😊
Originally posted by sweetness4eva

Okay Great Thanks for clearing it out princess1_43!! I was so confused!! And tHanks for welcoming me!!! 😊

Anytime.... Btw iam Samia... and u r always welcome 😊
ewwwwww.... 🀒 mental imagine yo 🀒
KArishma*****
haha...wat an active imagination u have! πŸ˜†
Neelu r u okey πŸ˜• lagta hai snow ke cold bahooth chad gaya πŸ˜‰