Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

I am addicted!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
SmileEHMMBH is like a drug for me. I am addicted. I know that was a really bad example but anyway, I'm addicted! This show has the BEST actors! I'm gonna write a little bit about everyone, well I'll try!

Karan Tacker - Clap Karan AKA Viren! You are fabulous! You have every good quality in you - good looks, talent, good sense of humor and that charm that has lead you to gaining so many fans! Love you KT! Big smileKeep it up x

Krystle Dsouza - I wish I was like you, you are my role model! Beautiful, calm, friendly, talented and artistic - you are each and every girl's idol! I love you Heart I have even been on Facebook EHMMBH group and I nearly fainted when you commented on my post and liked my comments. Yes I'm Mahnoor Khan from Facebook Wink Love you gorgeous! Keep shining! x

Kushal Tandon - Blushing Okay, I wanna make this clear, I love you! Embarrassed I am aware of the fact that you are twice my age but come on - a girl can dream! You are an amazing actor, handsome hunk, tremendously talented - what else could one ask for? Love you x

Nia Sharma - Bandariya tujhe main kaisi bhoolungi? LOL You're not my bandariya you are my angel Smile Your character and me have so much in common! Hehe! I just love you! I look up to you! Under a year, you have become one of the best actresses in TV! Heart I love you sunshine x

And all the others - You are just as fabulous! From Shlok to Dadaji! from Dabbu to Swamini! EVERYONE! The Beejis, The Chachas, The Chachis, The Mummys - EVERYONE! And the crew and directors and producers! Smile 

This is coming from an 11 year old from England named Mahnoor and who loves EHMMBH! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabi_gyal08pinkstarscutie_mahimamaankigeet4everMrs.Dhawana2zahid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am addicted!!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
nycc postt evn m hugeee fan of ehmmbh luvdd virman nd virika dey r awsomeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorte

Mrs.Dhawan

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.Dhawan

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
im addicted 2!! I LUV TIS SHOW!!!HeartSmile i watch the episodes like twice a day!!! nd im obsessed wit VirMan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dancing 

raspberrytorte

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
aww!! so sweet,.n addicted as well,..!

raspberrytorte

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Great post hun :) wonderful way to thank our wonderful actors and the crew that work so hard tto give us great epiosdes..one after the other...

This show is just so addictive...like i am on the forum right now when i should be studying LOLOuch...i am bad influence..hehe...but don't worry...i am 19 and hopelessly addicted to the show...and in love with Virat Day Dreaming..

Reya <3

raspberrytorte

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for commenting everyone Hug xxx

NabzKaJenDMG

Goldie

NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Me too completely addicted 2dis show,n trust me it never happened earlier wit me,i do watch serials a lot,bt wasnt addicted 2any 1of dem.EHMMBH is an exceptionTongue4dis serial i hav joined IFSmile i love both VIRIKA n VIRMAN,but mah personal fav is VIRIKA,i m a die heart fan of VRIKA..ABout d star cast i wud lyk 2say:

VIREN; Well Karan Tacker is a guy whom i m in love with,not now only since love ne mila di jodi,i m a crazy fan of KT,he is mah loveHeart i think he is one f d most talented actors of tellywoodThumbs Up
DASHING,HANDSUM,SMART N A GENUINE ACTORClap I LOVE U KARANHeartHeart

JEEVIKA: Krystle Dsouza is a perfect blend of beauty n talentSmile she is one f mah fav actresses of tvSmilei simply adore n idolise her,she is brilliantly potraing d role of jeevika..BRAVO! Smile

VIRAT: Kushal Tandon is a newcomer! But he is doin so well dat its hard 2believe dat he is a newcomer! He Is a Hunk,N has a unique personality n CharmSmile! Hats Off!Clap

MANVI: Nia is a fab actress! her expressions r so natural,cute and bubbly! Essaying her role Fantabulously well! love u DEDH FUTIYASmile

So a BIG THANX to SIDDHARTH SIR 4giving us EHMMBHBig smile N i can proudly say dat no oder show can ever bring such a powerful sets of celebs in a particular Smileserial ! 3CHEERS 2 OUR 4ROCKSTARSSmileClapParty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top